First time asking something from your cold husband - 3

NEXT DAY

Jungkook: Are you sure you will be fine? All alone and that also in this condition??

He enquired Yn, helping him wear his coat because he had to go to the office early today due to an important meeting. But he doesn't want to go leaving Yn all alone, knowing she's not well and even maids are not present there who can help her if she needs something urgently.

Yn: Oh God Jungkook! You are asking this question for the sixth time. Don't worry I'm fine! It's not like I'm having my first monthly in this life!! I'm habitual now so stop worrying much and focus on your meeting. Hmm!

She exclaimed while kissing his cheeks with a soft smile, which to her surprise, Jungkook returned her.

Yn: Come I'll make you breakfast.

She was about to go but was stopped when Jungkook wrapped his arms around her waist and said...

Jungkook: No need! I'm not hungry so... I'll eat in the office but you should now go and sleep for some more time. It's still early hmm... And call me if your cramps again start or if you need something.

He uttered calmly, making her lie on the bed and covering her with the fluffy duvet so she didn't feel cold, and then kissed her forehead and lips.

Jungkook: Take care!... And don't do any work today.

Yn nodded hearing him and flashed him her cute smile, which Jungkook gladly returned and left from there. After some time, sleep also consumed Yn and she fell into a delicious slumber.

TIME SKIP

- during the Afternoon (in Jungkook's office)

The meeting is still going on in the office, where Jungkook is sitting on the CEO's chair, having full concentration on the screen which shows the relevant information regarding their upcoming project. The employee who was explaining the presentation halted his words when a ringing sound echoed in the whole room, which belonged to Jungkook.

Glancing at the caller I'd, Jungkook immediately stood up from his chair before saying...

Jungkook: Sorry for the inconvenience! Give me a minute.

He said or almost ordered in his cold voice making each one present shiver a bit and he, leaving them confused by his sudden behavioural change, went near the big glass window and received the call before softly replying...

OTP~

Jungkook: Hello...

Yn: Umm... Hel-hello Kook!! Are you busy now?? Did I disturb you?

Hearing her hesitant voice and sensing the guilt behind her voice, Jungkook calmly spoke, which his secretary shocked hearing his reply, who was standing a few meters away from him.

Jungkook: Oh-.. No! Not at all!! I'm free right now.

His secretary is too shocked hearing him, witnessing his once cold as-ice boss lying in front of his wife saying that he's free in contrast to the actual situation, where he was talking in between a very important meeting. He knows that his boss is not the type of a person who tolerates unprofessional behavior in his office, but now, he is lying to his wife saying he is free. In their entire lifespan, everyone present inside the meeting room first witnessed the coldest and heartless boss's lovely and soft side, which now is obviously for his only wife.

Jungkook: Why? What happened?? Are your cramps hitting you again? Tell me! Wait.. I'm coming!!

He said and was about to turn when she spoke...