An accident hickey prank on your cold mafia husband who has anger issues...

Yn's POV...

I was in the kitchen, making breakfast for my husband. I kept yawning as it was only 6 a.m. he woke me up early as he had a meeting today. Finally, after making Dalgona Coffee with Street Toast, I serve them on the table. But he still didn't come! I mean, he is so particular about his work and time, then how come?

I shrugged it off and returned to the kitchen, cleaning it up when I heard footsteps. So he's here. Wait! I didn't introduce myself! I am Yn. Jeon Yn, wife of the famous businessman cum mafia, Jeon Jungkook. It was an arranged marriage but I fell for him. He too confessed, but he's still cold towards me. His work is his living pill.

"Yn!" I stepped out of my thoughts when he called me. Now what does he want? I went out and saw him having his breakfast. What?

"Can you bring my file from my office room? A brown colored one?" Ohh! So he called me for work only. Again! I nodded and went to bring his file. When I came down, he was standing at the main door. Quick I see! I passed him the file and he kissed my forehead. A daily habit of his before leaving for work.

After bidding him bye and wishing him luck for his meeting, I entered the house. I checked the time and it's still quite early. So I thought to have a nap and guess what? It was a great idea!

After 3 hours...

I again woke up for the second time today due to the sunshine. I checked the time and it's 9:30 a.m. Not that late. Moreover, I am free all day so no worries. I then went to freshen up but did not take a bath. I don't think it's a wise decision to first take a bath, then work the whole day, and at last, need to take another bath for being covered in sweat. Also, the season is summer, so it's pretty hot nowadays.

After washing my face, spraying rose water, and applying lip balm, I stepped down and started cleaning the house. It isn't a big, spacious mansion. Instead, a small but likable 2-storey house which our parents gifted us at our wedding. As per my liking. 'Cause I didn't like the idea of sitting idle the whole day after living in a big ass mansion with thousands of servants. There weren't many servants, just guards whom he kept for my safety, which I didn't mind as long as they didn't disturb me or my privacy.

Done with the cleaning, I made a Fruit Sandwich with a Chocolate Milkshake and had breakfast while watching a K-drama. That was the time when my phone started buzzing. I looked at it and immediately picked it up. It was my best friend, Irene, who called me after decades lol :)

"Hey!! After a long time huh!" I chirped and heard her laughing from the other side.

"Was too busy! You know my family and their issues!" She said in a bit serious + sad tone, and I nodded. But then realized she couldn't see and replied.

"Yes!" She sighed and I am feeling bad for her. We have been together since our kindergarten. And through my life, I swear I never saw a family like her. Note the sarcasm, please!

"Okay leave that! Can I come to meet you?" "Of course! Don't need to ask!" That time I heard the doorbell ring. She was quick!

She cut the call and I ran to open the door. We both hugged each other as our life depended on it and then entered inside.

"You didn't take a bath?" She asked me, eyeing me up and down as I was still in my nighty. "No! I thought to do it after completing the house chores!" I replied, sipping onto my milkshake.

"I have an idea! Let's do your make-over!" "Sounds interesting!" I said and we both headed towards my room. I went to take a bath while she waited outside. In between, I heard her knock on the door and ask me what I would prefer to have, to which I replied with a 'Lamb Burger with Fries and Coke'.