First time asking something from your Cold Husband...

[real credit goes to @kookieblossom_97]

Humming the song while cutting fruits a girl in her 20s making breakfast for herself and her beloved husband, who is currently getting ready for the office. After cutting the fruits, she started placing the plates on the table, until she heard her husband yell from the bedroom.

???: Yn... where is my watch I can't find it! Please come and find it for me I'm getting late!!

He said as Yn sighed and replied.

Yn: Okay... I'm coming but did you check in the cabinet second row??

She asked while climbing the stairs, going towards their shared bedroom.

???: Yes, I already checked everything.

He said as Yn entered the room, went near the nightstand, and started checking all the drawers after checking for some time, she finally found it and gave it to her husband. She then went closer to the bed, picked up his coat, and came near him to fix his collar before making him wear his coat.

Yn: I told you Jungkook to check the drawer but don't know how you always check that you don't find anything.

Jungkook didn't reply to her and just stood straight with his cold face and Yn made his tie which was her daily routine after their marriage.

After fixing it she backed away and looked up to Jungkook who's eyes were already fixed on her. After noticing him she cleared her throat bringing him back to his senses.

Yn: Um... It's done now you can check.

Jungkook nodded and turned towards the mirror checking himself and picked up his watch before wearing it.

Yn: Umm... Breakfast is ready let's go!

She said slowly making Jungkook look towards her through the mirror and he nodded before they went downstairs to have breakfast.

Jungkook sat on his chair, scrolling through his phone checking some emails and Yn served him his food. After serving him, she served herself and they both started having their breakfast silently as always.

A little intro:

Yn and Jungkook are married 5 months ago. It was an arranged marriage. Once Yn came to Jeon's mansion to give an important file to Jungkook's father which he forgot to take from Yn's father. They both were business partners and were working on some collaboration. ut suddenly Yn's father needed to go to New York so he sent Yn as he was not able to give the file to Mr. Jeon. That day, Yn watched Jungkook's Grandma's attention when she helped his grandma get a kitten down from the tree. Grandma gave her blessings after that and soon they both got along well with each other and Yn went there often to meet her. Jungkook always noticed Yn talking and laughing with his grandma but ignored her like he ignored other girls. Even Yn noticed him but she also ignored him like he did.

FLASHBACK...

One day on a weekend, Jeon's family was spending their time together in the garden and Jungkook was scrolling through his phone when his grandma spoke...

Grandma: Kookie... Do you have any girlfriends??

She asked this question out of the blue catching everyone's attention. Jungkook frowned and kept his phone aside before answering because even he was a little astonished by his grandma's sudden question as it was her first time asking this type of question from Jungkook. Even Mr. and Mrs. Jeon were looking at him waiting for his answer.

Jungkook: NO gramdma.

Grandma: So do you have any crush or do you like any girl?

Jungkook shook his head and said...