CHAPTER 2

Author POV:

A boy who is doing gym exercises . He is sweaty . He gets up from his position and drink water and pour some water on his face . His phone rings .

?? - Reyansh niche AA ja . Dad bula rhe h .
(Reyansh come downstairs . Dad is calling you .)

Re- ohk mum coming .

Mum - don't come downstairs without freshening up otherwise I will smack you .

Re - ohk mum

He went into his room , got freshen up and was going downstairs but he saw a photo which is hanging on his room's wall .

Reyansh : It's been 8 years 5 months and 15 days . I am still missing you. I will meet you and will make u mine .

He went downstairs after glancing at the picture .

Re - Good morning everyone ...

Mum & Dad - Good morning beta

Re -Ma where is everybody .

Mum - They have gone on a trip yesterday. They will come after 1 week .

Re - ohk (starts to eat his breakfast)

Dad - beta I have to tell you something

Re - ji dad (yes dad)

Dad - beta you remember Vinay ??

Re - Who vinay ??

Dad - Arey Vinay Gupta !! Whose daughter used to study with you. Shreyanshi .

Reyansh was shocked listening to this . He remembered Vinay uncle who was his father's best friend and uncle's daughter .

Re - Shreyanshi ....(mumbles)

Dad - Haaa !! Shreyanshi .. she builded her own company. And she is a succesful C.E.O. of her  business sector . I want you to present a project and work with her .

Re - ohk dad ... It's a great opportunity as I have already made a project which will be presented to Ms. Shreyanshi .

Dad - Hmm ... I hope best for you .

He was calm listening to the decision but his heart was beating so fast ..

At office :

Reyansh : Mr. Singh make a appointment with the C.E.O of Sunshine enterprises today itself .

Mr. Singh - oHk sir .

Reyansh - You can go now .

Reyansh POV :

Ahhh !!!!! Dad I love you so much ... For whom I was mad for years and was searching for . You will make us meet in one day .... I missed her so damn much .

I am coming to you sweetheart . And now no one will be able to take you from me even if it's you . I will make you mine forever .

Author POV:

At Mr. Gupta's house:

Sh - Good morning bhabhi ..

All were sitting on the dining table having breakfast. 

Bhabhi - Good morning .. Come have breakfast .

Sh - ji

She sat on her table . There was all her favourites placed on the table . She pick up a Aloo ka paratha . She eats one bite and her mood became sour .

Sh - Who made the breakfast??

Bhabhi - I mad-

Sh - DON'T LIE BHABHI ... Mrs
Gupta made these breakfast .