CHAPTER 4

Author POV :

Shreyanshi opened the door . She saw her bhabhi sitting on the sofa and watching T.V. .

Sh - bhabhi how come you are here ?

Bh - why I can't come ?

Sh - no you can anytime .

Bh - can I stay here for a night ?

Sh - Did u had a fight with Bhai ?

Bh - yeah !! He is not letting me eat junk food . I am craving it so much . I am still in initial stage .

She was on the verge of crying .

Sh - bhabhi ! Don't cry . Bhai cares for you that's why he said so .

Bh - But I want to eat junk food .

She starts crying . Her face is getting red .

Sh - ohk bhabhi !! Don't cry I will order your food .. what do u wanna eat ?

Bhabhi stops crying suddenly like she never cried .

Bhabhi - I want to eat pizza with cheese , golgappe and brownie and cold drink-

Sh - No! Cold drinks ... I am ordering your cravings but you have to drink a glass of juice I am making right now for you . Ohk ?

Bhabhi pouts and nodded her head .

Sh - Good bhabhi ... let me order it and make a call .

Shreyanshi orders the food and call her Bhai .

On the phone :

Sh - Bhai come to my home bhabhi is here . She is crying that u said no to her eating junk foods.

Bhai - yrr ! So what did I said wrong in it ?
I was so worries for her .

Sh - its ohk , she is here  come quickly. I have to go outside for some work. And I also ordered her junk food .

Bhai - you are spoiling her .

Sh - she was looking cute and I couldn't resist her .

Bhai - ohk !! I am coming .

Shreyanshi goes in kitchen and start to make some juice for her bhabhi .

After some time :

The bell rangs . Shreyanshi opens the door and her Bhai come in home and straight went to bhabhi .

Bhai - your sister-in-law is spoiling you .

She was eating like a hamster . Her cheeks were puffed up .

Bh - so what ?? You are just jealous she loves me more than you .

Bhai scoffs at her . Shreyanshi is watching this drama which is usual for her .

Sh - ohk Bhai I am going to get ready . And I will be taking JoJo and oreo .

Bh - where are you going ??

Sh - oh i am going to a dinner .

Bhai - A DATE??

Sh - nahi bhai !!! Sameer uncle aur jhanvi aunty ne bulaya . Yaad kr rhe the .
( No Bhai !! Sameer uncle and jahnvi aunty called me . They are missing me .)

Bhai - oh achya . Ohk be careful .

Sh - I know Bhai . I am not a kid . Will you go back to home ??

Bh - noo !! I will sleep here today .

Sh - ohk then sleep in my room . But don't do any funny thing on my bed . I will not allow you to sleep in my room otherwise .

Bhabhi eyes widened listening and blushes .