CHAPTER 6

Shreyanshi POV :

The fuck ?? Did he just ??

Me- u jerk!? Did u took advantage of my unconsciousness??

Rey- the fuck?? NOO!! Maa changed ur clothes .

Me - and these clothes are yours ??

Rey - yeah ..

I was shocked to be honest but I tried to be normal .

Me - now if u will get out of this room so I can change me clothes . I have a company to run .

Rey - oh no no !! You are not going to company today . The doctor said you had fever and high blood pressure , so he said to rest for 2 days . But as my parents are so protective of you . They made a prescription with the help of doctor that you need rest for 2 weeks .

Me - Bullshit-

Aunty - kudiye ... He is saying truth . You and your goofballs are staying with us for 2 weeks . I have already informed your brother . He gave me your luggage of 2 weeks and all your necessary things here .

Me - what about my laptop??

Aunty - you really need beating ... What do you mean by laptop ?? Seriously out of all things you asked me about laptop??

Me - isn't it obvious I will work from home ..

Aunty - yeah yeah you and your work .. I kept it in your room .

Me - oh thanku *flying kisses*

Aunty - are you that much comfortable in these clothes ??

I realised that I am wearing ansh's hoodie .

Me - no ..I - I am going to my room . Let's go bubbas .

Aunty went outside the room . I glance toward ansh and I saw him staring at my legs .. I pointed my finger on my leg which got his attention and slowly made my way upward toward my face and showed him my middle finger . I was stepping out when he held my hand and pulled me back .

Me - the fuck-

Ansh - so what did u decided for the reunion??

Me - (smirks) oh I would love to show some people their place .

Ansh - and what I said yester-

Me - I need time . Ansh for all this shit and courage to tell you everything.

He was shocked because I called him ansh in my full conscious.

Me - what? Leave me! I have to get fresh .

Ansh - ohk I will bring your breakfast for you in your bedroom .

Me - ohk .

Author POV :

After coming inside her room , she went straight in shower and came out wearing a bathrobe with towel wrapped around her hair . Just then there was a knock on the door .

Sh - who ?

Ansh - it's me I thought your breakfast .

Sh - keep it infront of door , I will take it

Ansh - But open the door . I want to take oreo and JoJo with me for a walk .

Sh - I can take them .

As she was saying , she saw how her bubbas were scratching the door to go outside .

Shreyanshi opens the door and the dogs went inside to take their leash and came back .

Sh - what did u have done with my bubbas??