CHAPTER 5

In morning

Author POV:

Reyansh in sitting on the couch waiting for breakfast . He was reading newspaper just then he heard shreya's laugh and barking of her dogs . He went after the voice . He was wonder stucked seeing his love running and her dogs chasing her . He saw his parents also watching her from the window and smiling . Her mother had tears in her eyes . He wondered why she have tears in her eyes .

Sh - (laughing) bubbas stop pls!! I am tired .

She stops with heavy breathing just then both dogs jump on her and make her lay on the ground . They were licking her .

Sh - ohk ohk I love you . Now let me get up . We have to take your food and my clothes out of car .

She gets up and see Reyansh and his parents . She smile at his parents and ignore him .

Reyansh was frustrated that after years he is meeting his shreyu but she is adamant on ignoring him . He went to kitchen and asked his father ...

Rey- papa can I ask u something ??

Pa- yeah beta .. what happened??

Rey - what happened to shreyu ?? Why she don't like her parents ??

Pa - beta I already told u that this is not my-

Sh - who are you to ask my past from uncle ?? How dare u meddle in my personal matters??

Rey - wow!! Really shreyu personal and between us ... Sath padhe h hum shreyu ... Ho kya gya h tumhe .. jbse mile hai sidhe muh baat Tak nhi kri h merse .. kis baat ki saza de rhi ho ?? Meri galti kya h ??
(We have studied together . What happened to you ? From the moment we have met you are not talking to me properly . Fro what you are pushing me ? What is my mistake ?)

Sh - tumahari galti kuch nhi h .. galti toh meri h Reyansh .. jo tumse dosti kri .. tumko apna best friend mana .. tumahare friends ko apna smjha .. tumhe like krne lag gyi ... Tumko confess krne wali thi .. tumhe apni life Mai enter hone diya ..
(Its not your mistake!! It is mine actually .. I befriended you . I took youa s my best friend. I thought your friends are my friends. I started to like you . I was going to confess . I allowed you to enter in my life .)

Rey- ye kya khe rhi ho tum shreyu ??? Aisa Kiya kya h Maine ?? Please mai hath jodta hu please bta do ... Maine tumhe kaha kaha nhi dhundha h .. aur jab tum mere samne ho mere pass ho ... Tumhe apni baho mai lene ka man krta h toh tum merse Durr bhag rhi ho ..
(What are you saying shreyu ?? What have I done ? Please I beg you . Tell me . I searched for u everywhere . And now you are infront of me , you are close to me . I want to take you in my arms and you are running away from me .)

Reyansh had tears in his eyes . His parents were watching all this . Both the parents felt bad for Reyansh and shreyanshi and prayed to God that there misunderstanding get cleared . They can't see there lovely children fighting .

Shreyanshi was no less , she was feeling so many emotions at same time . It was overwhelming for her . She wanted to run away but she won't because she will end this chapter here only .

Sh - ohhh!! Toh u don't know what happened?? Ohk .. then listen .. I heard your conversation with our so called friends that u were using me . They called me names and made fun of me and you didn't even say anything in support of me . Why ?? Was I that bad ?? Kya mai tumhari dosti ke layak nhi thi ?? Btao Reyansh .. tell me .. why ?? I really liked you . I wanted to confess to you .. but you was playing with me and my feelings . 
(Was I not capable of being your friendship? Tell me Reyansh)

Shreyanshi holds the collar of Reyansh and ask here in anger .

Sh - kyu Reyansh ?? Jawab do .. koi jawab h tumhare pass mere sawalo ka ?? Jab mujhe tumhari sabse jyada zarurat thi kha the tum ?? Bolo . Chup kyu ho gye .
(Why Reyansh?? Answer me .. do you have any answer . When I needed you the most where were you? Answer me . Why are you quiet?)