☪︎𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 2☪︎

Your: POV

I groan, feeling some kind of cold wire wrap around my waist. I shudder at the feeling whimpering, muttering how it feels weird. I can hear a male's voice softly whisper into my ear. I can't make the words out, feeling cold fingertips caress my face. I jolt awake, eyes darting around my heart beating in my ears. I feel sweat soak into the back of my shirt, cold chills trembling through me. Shaking, I put a hand on my chest and tried to calm my panicked breathing. 'That felt so real.. Holy shit that was weird.' I gulp trying to lubricate my throat. Looking over at my phone that's now on the floor, I sigh and bend down, still sitting on my bed. I snatch my phone off of the floor. Turning it on, I softly sigh, glancing away for a moment. I realize the time.

'I have thirty minutes until I need to go and see what we'll be doing today..' Looking over at the old computer that's beside my bed. I'm getting a weird feeling from it. A mixture of fear and curiosity consumes me the more I stare at it. Shaking my gaze away from it, I stand up and walk over to my closet, grabbing some blue jeans and a black shift that has my favorite band on the front of it. I stride over to my bed and start to slowly take off my clothes. Quickly changing, I softly hum, going into the bathroom to brush my hair and teeth. Coming out, I raise my eyebrows in confusion, seeing my bedsheets messy and sprawled out over my bed. It gave an impression like someone quickly came in and started to move my blankets around. I tilt my head and walk over to my bed, sighing at how.. weird it was. Maybe I woke up like this and didn't notice?

Groaning in frustration, I shrugged my shoulders and quickly walked away from my bed. I have my phone and my keys for the cabin in my pocket. I unlock the door, and I head out towards the cafeteria. Walking down the path was actually quite peaceful, but it would have been better if I didn't have this nagging feeling of being watched. My eyes repeatedly glanced over at the trees I tensed, feeling like at any moment someone is going to appear and run at me. I shake my head at that thought. That sounds ridiculous. Softly chuckling, I start to speed up my walk, feeling eyes bore into my head. Turning a corner, I see a decent-sized red brick building with big windows on its side. For some reason, white paint is peeling off of the glass. Huffing, I stride over to it and open the door. Pushing the door, I'm welcomed with the smell of fresh cooked bacon, eggs, and pancakes. The smell of breakfast circling the air.

Pursing my lips, I scan the room and see flags of my country and the camps logo covering the walls. Looking to my right, I see wooden tables lined up by each other, glancing down at my feet. I blink a few times seeing that the floor is concrete with a weird marble finish over it. Taking a shaky breath out my eyes dart to the small kitchen, assuming you go get your food and drinks. 'I should eat..' Reaching into my pocket, I tightly grip my phone and slowly walk over to the kitchen. Seeing an old lady loading some food on a plate for one of my peers, I bite the inside of my lip and stride over to her. I patiently wait for the lady to hand over the food to my classmate and grab another paper plate. She turns her head towards me and smiles. I awkwardly smile back, watching her walk back down the aile and stand in front of me.

She stares at me for a moment, waiting for me to say something. Gulping, I furrow my eyebrows but keep a small smile on my face. "Um.. can I have some eggs, a little bit of bacon, and one pancake, please?" I quickly say, wanting to get this over with. She nods and starts putting food onto my plate. As she does so, I follow her from the other side of the counter as she slowly scoots down, filling my plate. 'Why did I have to be so specific?.. whatever. It's fine.' Heaving a sigh, I see my plate finally full reaching over. I grab it out of her hands, quickly thanking her. I speed walk away and sit down at a table that doesn't have anyone. Fidgeting with my fingers, I stare at my food, licking my lips. Grabbing onto fork, I slowly start to eat.

"Oh.. it's you Y/n" I hear a girl's voice behind me say my name with venom. I roll my eyes and glance behind me. Looking her up and down, I glare at her and click my tongue. "Hello to you too, Tara." I growl, making her frown staring down at me, her eyes full of hate. "Stay out of my way.." she hisses then walks away. I blink a few times, confused why she'd just walk over here and say that. Shrugging, I continue to eat.