☪︎𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 8☪︎

Your: POV

It's been six hours. Six fucking hours I've been driving. I'm tired and paranoid. Shaking my head, I rub my eyes while yawning. "I need to pull over.." I mumble to myself, feeling my eyes fighting to stay open. I scan the side of the tree line and slow down as I do. Spotting a smooth dirt area on the side on the dirt road, I slowly pulled over. Quickly turning the key towards me pulling it out, I let my eyes close for a moment. My body aches all over, and I a low ringing goes constantly in my ears. It's almost like a warning. "Who decided going to camp was a good idea.." I mumble, then yawn rubbing my eyes. "Definitely not me." I smile slightly and shake my head.

Slowly opening my eyes, I can't help but admire the beauty of the dark forest. The top of the tall trees are gently blanketed in the moonlight. The light gives the trees shadows that stand still against the dirt ground. It looks wet out there. How the branches drip water drop lits and how dark the dirt looks in the small light that illuminates the area. Glancing up, I see the moon. It's so pretty. How it shines on me and the area makes me feel.. like I'm being held and comforted. An imaginary blanket.. Groaning, I reach my arms up high and stretch. Moaning in satisfaction, I slowly unbuckle my seat belt and turn my body around to face the seat. Now that I'm on my knees, I crawl over the driver seat and then gently sit down on the backseat. Bending down, I grab my backpack and pull it into my lap. Unzipping the bigger pocket, I reach in a grab a fluffy dark blue blanket. I hum at the texture and rub it against my cheek.

Folding it, I put it beside me and reach back into the bag, pulling out a thick sweater. I tightly wrap it into itself to make a makeshift pillow and set it on top of the blanket. Throwing my bag back onto the floor, I started taking my clothes off to change into something more comfortable. I shudder thinking about what Toby said. Was it true? Were they stealing my stuff, and I didn't even realize? I'm not that oblivious, right? Heavily sighing, I take my socks off of my feet and kick my pants off. I make a noise of contemptment finally being free from my restricting clothes. Deciding to finally get some shut eye, I pull some pajama pants. Slightly arching my back, I reach behind me and unclip my bra. Pulling it off, I slowly drag it down my arms. Throwing it to the floor, I grasp my makeshift pillow and blanket beside me, making a so-called bed on the two seats to lay across on. It's not the most comfortable thing ever, but it would work.

Having my pillow set against the door, I kick myself under the blanket. I just spread out and rest my head on my pillow. Blankly staring up at the ceiling, I can't help but think about earlier day events. I can't stop my lips from trembling at what I've been through at the camp. People dieing. The stalking. The obsession and the paranoia.. and the chase. So much has happened. Even though I left.. I still have a feeling I'm not fully alone and they are going to find me somehow. I want to think I'm free. Finally fucking free. But what Toby said really stuck with me. Letting my eyes drift closed, I slowly fall into a pit of darkness. It begins way too welcoming to ignore.

~Unknown..~

I'm alone.. so cold. Where am I? Why am I here? I feel so alone. I try to open my mouth to call out, but nothing comes out. My vision is completely black. I lay there for seconds to minutes.. who knows long. Slowly, as I just lay there in nothingness. I can feel hot fingertips gently caress my cheek. I jolt at the touch trying to say something again.. but nothing. Like my voice was taken away from me. I shudder at the person's knuckles, caressing my cheek, wanting to lean more towards the warmth. Hearing a soft male's hum, I can't help but flinch at the sound. "Aw.. we'll find you soon, Baby. I know you must feel so so lonely.." That same voice of that stupid ghost boy whispers into my ear. His hot breath brushes against my ear. I rapidly breathe, and I can't help but whine a little when he pulls away. "Goodbye.. Y/n." Ben softly said then completely leaves me alone. I try to escape the darkness. I scream, cry, and kick. Nothing seems to help me get out of here..