☪︎𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 6☪︎

Your: POV

Grunting, I force my drowsy body up in a sitting position. My mouth feels dry as i try to swallow my nonexistent spit. As I swallowed, my throat burns as if sandpaper was rubbing against the walls of my throat. My vision is slightly blurry as I slowly blink my eyelashes stick together. I sigh at the feeling. "I'm so hungry.. I knew I was going to regret not grabbing some food. But.. there was no way I could without being cornered." I mumble to myself my vocal burning as I do so. I lay back down for a moment, cuddling into my warmed blankets. But before I can fully fade into that lovely dark void state, my stomach growls angrily. I'm almost in pain at how hungry I am. 'I.. think I'm just going to have to go out there and try to grab some food.' I groan, feeling stubborn. I nuzzle my face into my pillow. I force my half-asleep body up again and slowly pull my legs out of my warm blanket. I put my legs over the side of the bed, ready to stand up. But before I glance over at my nightstand, my eyes widen at what's placed in front of me. 

A warm plate of meat, corn, green beans, and a little bit of barbecue is neatly placed beside my bed on the nightstand. My mouth waters at the sight of food. My stomach growls, and it seems almost like I can smell it. The meat looks freshly cooked and cut as it slowly steams. Wait, steam? 'Holy shit.. Did they really sneak in here just to put food onto my nightstand? I wonder who it was..' Gulping, i crawl over to it and pick it up. It sets flat against my hand as I study it, I notice it feels warm against my palm. Is it even safe to eat? What if they did something to it? I shake my head, pushing those thoughts out of my head just listening to my stomach not to my head. I glance over the nightstand, seeing a cold glass of water seemingly just taunting me to gulp the cold water into my mouth and sooth my chapped lips and burning dry throat. Hesitantly, I stand up and shuffle over to the cup of water and grab it. I make sluggishly walk over to the computer that's set on top of a desk and sit down in the wooden chair. I shiver at the chilled wood, touching my bare skin.  

This was the only table I could eat at, and I didn't want to risk getting something on my bed. Setting the warm plate of food onto the side of the desk, I study the black screen of the computer before I decide to turn it on. 'At least it gives me something to do.. I just hope it doesn't glitch or mess up again.' I set my fork down onto the glass plate for a moment and take a few gulps of the water. The almost freezing water slides down my raw throat and lubricates my tongue. But there's an odd taste to it. It's almost bitter but slightly sweet. I clear my throat, deciding it was just my imagination. Setting the glass cup down onto the dark wood desk it makes a soft clink as it tapped against the wood.  As the computer lights up, the usual Cleverbot website quickly pops onto my screen before I can even click on anything. Putting my elbow on the desk, I place my chin on top of my palm. I feel.. almost lightheaded but overly relaxed. I stared at the bright screen of the computer through half lidded eyes and finally started to slowly read the text Cleverbot said as I started to eat again.

_______________________________________________________________

Cleverbot: Hi.

Me: Hello.

Cleverbot: Are you feeling alright Baby? You look very relaxed and almost high..

_______________________________________________________________

I admit. I totally ignored the fact that someone was watching me. Instead, I just felt offended that Cleverbot said I looked high. 'I thought being relaxed is good? S-Shit.. I can't think straight.' I pout softly whining as I read the text again.

_______________________________________________________________

Me: That's so mean ):<.

Cleverbot: Aw, I'm sorry sweetheart. You look so needy and desperate.. It's adorable.