☪︎𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 9☪︎

(Please read the update at the end of the chapter <:)

Your: POV

I raise my eyebrows as I hear his glitchy voice and glance over at the radio. The green letters above the radio show some kind of complex code. "Um.. not true." I mumble, but it seems like he didn't even hear me. "What will I have to do to convince you to listen?" He growls his voice, wavering slightly through the radio speaker. Biting my lip, I start to fidget with the hem of my shirt. Then swiftly I reach over to the nob of the radio. "I swear I'll fucking-" He hisses, but before he could finish, I quickly turned one of the nobs on the radio, successfully turning it off. I hold my breath for a few moments, expecting something to happen my thoughts going wild with the image of him popping through the small screen on the radio that shows the radio stations and the songs it plays (Or did play). The only thing I see is the road. The only things I hear are the car engine roaring as I go down the road and the tires grinding against the little pebbles that litter the road. I let a sigh of relief out then purse my lips. "That's.. new and interesting. Nothing happened. It's so quiet." I mumble to myself, confused but also relived. I was expecting him to jump out of the radio or something. Relaxing my posture, I let my back relax against the cushioned seat. But I still couldn't get it out of my mind that he somehow reached me even if I couldn't respond back. It was terrifying. Shakily and slowly breathe out, try to calm my nerves. My face was scrunched up in confusion and fear. My eyebrows were firmly knitted together, my lips were pursed, and I was lightly biting the inside of my cheek.

I couldn't believe nothing had happened. Forcing my face to relax, a small, soft smile pulls at my lips. Did i really get this lucky? Can I relax now without worrying someone is watching me? I sure hope so. 'Be calm.. nothing will happen. Hopefully.' I think so myself, glancing over to my water bottle. I unscrew the lid with my thumb while holding the bottle in the same hand. Taking a deep gulp of the liquid, I make a sound of satisfaction and set it back into the cup holder. Looking back to the road, my eyes widen, and I let out a high-pitched screech. I see a woman limping across the road, I try to be fast. I tried to slam my foot on the break, but it was too late. Crashing into the woman, I jolt forward, causing the car to swerve. I cried out as I slammed into the steering wheel. Deeply breathing in and out, I'm filled with fear and anxiety. My heart thundered, and my body burned up as I tried to calm my breathing. "Please be okay.." I whisper to myself. Twisting my body, I look behind me, and a little way from the back of my car, I see her. 

Seeing her, I couldn't help but gag. It looks like she's been dead for days. Her body is rolled onto her side, her face facing me. She is unusually pale. But that's not the worst part. There's a large gash in the shape of a bite(?) on the side of her forehead. There's a white yellowish substance surrounding the wound that she possesses. Her eyes blankly stare into mine. I don't even feel like I'm staring into someone who has life behind them. It's like she's dead. She's wearing a ripped loose green t-shirt, a dirty light jean skirt, and then her hair looked like it was ripped out of her skull, showing the struggle of whatever she predicament been in before. The few hairs that were still attached of her skull were a noticeable bright blond. It no longer held a shine that it might've held. Instead, the only thing it held was dirt and dried blood. "Oh my god.. Is she even alive?" I question myself, my voice breaking. I try to keep me from crying, but small sniffles still leave me. I look away from the mangled woman and down at my hands that are clenching the steering wheel, making my nails dig into the firm plastic.

"What happened to her?.. I need to get to a hospital.. but.. I can't just bring her with me it'll cause too much attention." I mumble myself and shamefully hang my head low, my eyes blankly staring at my hands. I know what I have to do. Slowly, I turn the steering wheel and straighten the car so I can start to drive down the straight road. I don't dare to look back as I quickly drive down the road, trying not to think about what I just saw. I can feel bile bubble in the back of my throat, and chills run up and down my arms. Covering my mouth, I deeply frown, not wanting to puke in the car. 'Just when I thought I was safe.' Big tears blurred my vision, making me slowly blink to keep them at bay from gliding down my smooth, red cheeks, and press on the gas firmly, making the car quickly speed up.