☪︎𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 3☪︎

~One Week Later~

I groan while forcing my shoes on. 'This week has been.. odd. Not only the static that's been attacking my brain, but there's just unusual things that have been happening around me. Like the coachs also seem terrified to talk to me, they act like if they do, they'll be hurt or something.' I bite my lip nervously, my eyes darting around me, feeling eyes studying my every move. 'And.. that stupid bot. He's terrifying. I don't know if it's just a bot anymore. He's said stuff about.. um, how I should come outside because people are waiting for me. It's scary. And after I cussed him out one day he threatened to fucking spank me. That's weird.' Shaking my head, I stand up off of my bed and stuff my phone and keys into my pocket.

Suddenly, hearing a soft knock on my cabin door, I jerk my head towards the sound and tilt my head. Slowly stalking over to it, I unlock the door and open it. I see a girl with soft brown curls and green eyes she softly frowns at me. "Uh.. yeah? Is something wrong?" I ask while raising my eyebrows she sighs and stays silent for a moment like she's on the edge of giving up on something. "Have you seen any of the camp staff? We can't find them anywhere, and we don't have any service." She explains her voice shaky and her pitch slowly rising. She fidgets with her hair, her fingers twirling with a strand of her brown hair. My eyes widen in surprise, frowning. I slowly shake my head.

She hangs her head low and rubs her face against her hand. "Well. We've been looking for them all morning and we still can't find them.." she weakly mumbles, running a hand through her hair. I nod and look down at my feet, deeply frowning, making my eyebrows crease. "I.. I don't know what to say. Um. Have you checked their offices?" I softly ask, not wanting to upset her. She nods and lowers her head in defeat while rubbing the back of her neck. "We don't know what to do.." She hesitates for a moment. "They never said anything about leaving in the morning for a quick trip or something.. They even pointed out we'd be learning how to paddle a kayak today." She recalls her voice uneasy shaking with anxiety.

"Yeah, they did.. I remember that." I respond agreeing with her statement. "I'd say to search some of the trails to see if they lost time or something.." I mutter, trying to come up with a plan. She hums and bites her lip, thinking about my idea. "It's possible but unlikely. They know they have kids here to watch after. I don't think they'd do that.." She responds, her nervous tone turning steady. I sigh and nod in agreement. "You're right.. I don't know." I softly whisper a bitter taste, filling my mouth. I gulp, trying to ease the fear that's in the back of my mind. It's silent between us for a few moments. Both of us are just sitting in our thoughts. She scratches her head and shuffles her feet. "Well, thank you for trying to help.. Bye Y/n, " She meekly says, shrugging her shoulders. "Oh, uh.. You're welcome? Bye." I mumble, saying my words slowly, clearly hesitant.

She turns around and strides off over to a small group of friends who are waiting for her. I stare at her back for a few moments and then step back inside my cabin. I space off for a moment, just blankly staring at my bed. An idea suddenly pops into my head, making me excitedly jump. 'I know it sounds bad.. but I have a chance to finally go out tonight to look at the stars..' I softly giggle to myself and rush over to my closet. Throwing my closet doors open, I quickly grab a dark blue hoodie and some gray sweatpants. I shuffle over to my bed and set my clothes onto my mattress. Hearing what seems like a wire being snapped behind me and small electricity shocks. I flinch and quickly whirl around, but I don't see anything. I groan, rolling my eyes and turning back to my clothes. I think about what I'm going to need.

Walking over to the end of my bed, I lean down and pick my backpack up off of the floor. Grinning, I start to pack some snacks, water, a flash light, and a pocket knife just in case I have to use it. "Now I wait.." I whisper to myself energetic for the stars I'm going to see. I giggle my eyes lighting up with excitement. Little did I know a man waiting outside was just as excited, maybe even more.