My Mate is my Best friend

Sammy's p.o.v

"Sammy baby wake up"

I heard HIM but that can't be. HE was killed. Then HE smiled at me but it didn't reach his eye's he was sad I wanted to know why but then he faded away and I shot up to eyes of my foster mom, Natalia.

"Morning baby.......now get up time for school"

I got up and did my thing and got dressed for school. I had my fav. Black Pierce the Veil Shirt with my fav rad and black ripped skinny jeans and red converse. I ran my fingers threw my blond hair a couple times you could say I'm emo but I really don't know nor do I care.

I hoped in my jaguar on my way to my new school. At my old school I was the only were. Mum decided to move me to an all hybrid school so I wouldn't feel so left out. I was happy but sad at the same time. I was happy because my best friend for 11 years goes here. I was sad cause were hate rouges. My pack and family was killed and I was the only one that got away alive. Natalia found me and raised me as her own. She knew I was a were cause her childhood friend was one. That day I found my best friend Jake at a park. I smiled at the memory and finally came back to reality to find I was at Jackson high school. I got out and found Jake.

"Hey man you ready to do this." Jake said concern in his voice.

"Yeah"

I sighed. We walked in too the school and ever were look at me so fast I could sworn they had whiplash. I knew they were Jakes pack by the power coming off of them. His pack was strong.

"It gonna be ok. Why don't u think about planning are b-day party next Saturday?"

Jake said

"Ok"

I couldn't help but hear the low growls from every were in the hall. I had to meet with Mr. Smith, Jakes dad and the principal, out of all the years I've known Jake I've never meet his father he was scared that they would kill me.

"So Jake I finally get to meet your best friend and maybe soon to be pack mate if he wants to join."

Crazy Alpha say whattttttt?

"I-I ummmm........yes?"

It came out more of a question then a statement "but only if my mom can is welcomed"

"Of course"

"She's human but don't worry she knows about ware's she took me in we my pack was killed"

"I know Jake has told me everything about you"

"O ok and thanks for everything"

"Of course...if my son approves of you then I do to ik it's hard to not have a pack i know had a best friend just like you now he's my beta...go on get to class"

With that I left and went to my first classes