Jared Has A Mate?

Sammy's P.O.V

It's been 3 weeks since I found out Jake was my mate. 2 weeks since we have been together. Today was the day we introduce tell the pack that I'm his mate. We would have told them earlier but we never have time with moving my mom into her new home on the territory. I hope the pack is ok with gays. What if they hate it and Jake rejects me in order to become Alpha? I wouldn't be able to live I would be so heart broken. Would he do that to me? He's my best friend and now my mate. He couldn't hurt me like that now, right? I guess he could. I mean look at me I'm not the most attractive. He always had to protect me. I'm shy and I don't really like violence so I always take the beatings. Maybe? *sigh*

"Hey Sam" Jared, Jake's lil brother said

"Hey cutie" he blushed and I laughed

"I wish you stop calling me that"

"But you're just so cute I can't help it"

"Ok I got tell you"

"Spill"

"I-I ......"

"You know you can tell me anything there's nothing wrong with it .....Unless you put someone in danger then we will have a problem"

"O gawd no I would never ever try to harm someone"

"Ok so what wrong"

"I think I might be gay"

"O MY GAWD THIS IS SO AMAZING. YOUR GAY OMGEEEEEEE YOUR GAY! THIS IS BETTER THEN THAT TIME WHEN CORA ASKED MADEA WHO HER DADDY WAS. I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU WHAT TOOK YOU SO LONG TO TELL ME.........wait did you say might?"

"Yeah I did, I have always liked girls but then the new kid, Ryan came to school and I thought he was hot but I'm like that not possible because I'm straight but when I found out he was gay I got even happier. Every time I see him I stare and when he looks over at me I blush like a bright red tomato. He calls me cute and adorable when I blush. I love his personality and we have things in common and I think he may be my mate but I'm not sure because he's a year older than me and says we are but I haven't had my bday yet so he asked me out and I told him I would call him with my answer. That's why I think I may be gay but I really don't know because other guys don't appeal to me. What do you think I should do?

"Well your bday is in 2 weeks so go out with him until then"

"Ok thank you so much"

"Anything for you cutie" he blushed and left. I went to my room to take a nap before the party to night.