The Date Part 1

Chapter 7

"Sammy's P.O.V"

"Morning Beautiful"

" Andy baby if you really won't me to wake up drop yo pants and let's get busy"

" who the hell is Andy" I instantly woke up and came face to face with Jake

" why are you yelling jezz I was in a good dream"

"Yeah I know you told Andy to drop his pants"

"Oooooooooo was I sleep talking again"

" yeah"

"My bad"

"Ok there's something down stairs for you" I nodded and went to leave but as soon as I open the door a whole bucket of ice cold water fell on me. Jake started laughing. I turned and glared daggers at him that made him shut up instantly.

"Happy April fool's day?" I gave him an evil look that made him gulp and walk out. As I walked to the bathroom I heard him mutter

"shit I'm screwed" I smiled I couldn't agree more with him.

Jakes P.O.V

I really need to make it up to Sammy knowing him he would ignore me. He once ignored me for three months. Let me tell you I hated it life was no fun without my best friend and it would be even harder with him as my mate. Damn think think......................ahhhhhhhhhhh light just went off. I mind link my mom, dad, Blake and, CJ.

"Hey guys I need you all to meet me in the living room in five ok? Oh and someone please get Natalie. I'll explain everything when were all together."

" ok" was all I heard before going down stairs. I knew Sammy had left because he sent is fainting. I hope this works

Sammy's p.o.v

I hadn't seen Jake all day. I wonder why he didn't come to school. I was starting to worry. Maybe I went a little too far with the silent treatment. I mean he knows I was just playing right? What if he mad at me? What if he stops talking to me like I did him? I mean the last time u didn't talk to him for two weeks because he knows I hate surprises. What if he in trouble and has no way of getting free? I mean yeah he's a werewolf but that doesn't mean anything. He could get a takes by hunters. I pack of rogue wolfs could have kidnaped him and kill him! My breathing hitched just thinking that something's bad happen to my baby and it was all my fault. The sound of bell snapped me out if my thoughts. I was on my way out the door when the teacher called me back. I mentally groaned.

"Here" he handed me a later that had my name on it and left. I opened it. It was from Jake.

Dear Sammy,

Take this rose and keep it near. Roses are red. They are a symbol of my heart. The rose is ripe my heart is whole cause I know you'll always be there with me. I love you! .......now go to your locker for you next later and first clue boo.

Love yours truly

Jake

What going on. What does he mean by my first clue? For what? Is this why he wasn't here today? Why is he keeping secrets? I made my way to my locker still trying to figure out what's going on with Jake. I found the note right away.

Dear Sam

Find Blake outside for your next clue. Were this bracelet tonight and remember u hold my heart

Love Jake

What the hell? What's going on? I walked outside to find Blake in suit. Now if u picture it he like one of them hot strippers that come to yo house but u don't know that there strippers until it......nor the point right. I walked up to him and folded my arms.

"What's going on" he smirked. Out of anything he smirked, that's not good.

"nothing that you should worry yo pretty head about"

"Ok.....is Jake ok? Why didn't how come to school? Is he mad at me? I was just playing u don't think he will leave me cause of it right -"

"Sammy"

"What if hates me? What if thus us just a plan to lay me off easily? I do I love him"

"SAMMY"

"Tell him I'm sorry I didn't mean to make the mad Blake tell please-"

"SAMMY SHUT UP AND LISTEN" well I'm quite now

"Everything's fine he's ok and he not breaking up with u now get in the car" I got in he handed me another letter.

Dear Sammy boy

Go find CJ. Ask the lady at #1 for the next gift tell her Ur Sammy and u love jakes dick......not kidding u have to say that. Cj will take u to the next spot and give u a latter. Remember without u there's no life for me

Love jakey poo.

I looked up to see that we were at some kind if sex store. God Jake what did u do? I'm gone need some help after this trip. I went in. start to #1

"Hi I'm Sammy and I love Jakes dick" I blushed like really hard I looked like a fucking ripe tomato. She handed me book I opened it and blushed even harder if that was possible. In it was a dildo, and a note

Take this with you everywhere but make sure it not seen.

I found Cj right away and then we were off to somewhere and I had another letter.