Best friend=Mate?

Jake's P.O.V

Sammy~ my best friend, the boy I have feelings for, my other half, is my mate. How the hell is this possible? I mean did the gods know that I was starting to like him more than a friend? I don't think I'm gay but for some reason I can't help but fall for him. What if doesn't want to be my mate? I know he's gay bout that doesn't mean he would be ok about it. What if he lives me I couldn't handle it. If we weren't mates it still would be hard if he left now that he is I might die if doesn't accept me. I have to talk to him......as soon as I wake up. With that I went to sleep thinking about how he was gonna take all this.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I woke up around 2:30. I followed Sammy's sent into the kitchen. He was making lunch for pack. He always loved to cook and would do it we he can. He was truly an amazing person with so many talents. He was truly an angel sent from heaven and I was the lucky one to get him as a mate. I couldn't be any more thankful for such a perfect mate.

"Hey Sammy" he turned around and smiled and ....kissed me?

"Hey, I wanted to let you know that I'm ok with this. I don't mind being your mate. I know you're not gay and you hate me cause of this but if your gonna reject me then just do it in the nicest way possible I don't think I could take the rejection. Umm...I have to go' then he ran off before I could say anything. I could feel the sadness. How he is scared that I might reject him. I'm worried that he will reject me when my lil angel is scarred half to death of being rejected. I have to find him. This is getting out of hand. I don't want him to think I hate him or to be scarred. I want to make him happy to let him know that I will never hurt him. I would give my life to see him happy as long as he's happy I know that I will be I couldn't ask for anything but that. Eventually I found him never the lake in the back of the house.

"Sammy we need to talk" he just nodded still looking up at the sky. I laid next to him "why do you think I would reject you?"

"It's one thing to know I'm gay but it's another thing to know that you have to be with me"

"yeah but what you don't know is that you got me so confused"

"what how" he said sitting up

"Before this whole thing happened I was starting to fall for you"

'b-but your straight"

"I guess not"

'I don't understand"

"I like you Sammy"

"?"

Don't you get it I have liked you since before this whole mated thing. Know I get to be with you. Sammy I think I may love you......no I do love you I know I do because your you and I feel for you way before the gods decided to put to gather....... I LOVE YOU SAMMY JOHNSON!"

"I love you for a long time now" he said and kissed me. We sat there in each other's arms just looking at the sunset together. I knew that we be together for a long time and I knew I love him