Past part 1

S 16 years old boy was walking in the hallway.
Suddenly he was pushed down to the ground.
He looked up and saw his bully jungkook standing and laughing at him.

Jk: haha 😂 poor student so weak can't even handle a little push.

Tae: what do you want from me? Why can't you just leave me alone?

Jk: Because you are pathetic and weak. And I want to have some fun .

And with that jungkook started bully him by pulling his hair ,empting his bag by turning it upside down and  punching him when he tries to stop him.

??: stop right there you bitch.
( running towards him)

Jk: what are you gonna do world wide shoulder guy.
(Said while still punching Tae)

Jin : or I will beat you with my pink frying pan.
(Said while pulling his frying pan 🍳 out of nowhere and started to hit jungkook with it)

While searching for jk RM , jhope and yoongi saw Jin beating jk .
So they quickly went to them and RM hold Jin while j hope and yoongi quickly ran to jk and carry him out of their.
Meanwhile jimin and Lisa were looking for Tae they saw jhope and yoongi carrying jk out. Lisa asked jhope what is happening and he pointed to namjin and quickly ran out.
Jimlisa looked at namjin and knew what was happening so they just normaly walk to them .
Seeing jimlisa coming RM quickly left Jin and ran away before Jin could hit him.
After seeing RM ran away Jin carried Tae to the nurse's office.
Jimlisa also went to the nurse's office after picking up Tae's stuff.

Nurse: Again?🤨 this has become the 9th time this week.
(said while putting medicine and bandage on Tae's wound)

Jin: What can I do sis 😓.
I told him to move in with me even my parents love him and what him to stay with us  but he didn't want to😥.
He comes to school 35 minutes before us as his house is closer than ours.
My house is like 45 minutes away from his house and
1 hour away from the school.
(He said while caressing unconscious Tae's head)

Jimlisa entered the office.

Jimin : hyung we got all of his stuff.
(Says while showing the bag)

Lisa :oppa is he okay now 😰.
(Said while caressing unconscious Tae's cheeks )

Jin: hmm is a little better but still not fine 😞.

Jimin : we have to do something hyung. The beating and bullying is getting more than before.

Lisa: yes oppa jimin is right.

Jin : let's discuss this at lunchtime. So what about our classes guys.

Lisa : well I have put a camera in every class so all our lessons are being recorded so we can do them at
home or at the library when we can't attend them.
And don't worry our parents are okay with it .

Jin:Good .

And like that they spent their day making sure after Tae wakes up jungkook is not even near him .
Well from this we all know why jungkook bullies Tae .
Jungkook and his friends expect jhope also bullies others too .
But RM and yoongi do not do extreme level bullying like jk because of their love for jin and jimin .
Everyone in the school loves Tae because of his kind , gentle and innocent personality but can't be friends with or protect him from Jungkook because they know he is a mafia boss. Only jimin and Jin were brave enough to be friends with him.
And Lisa is not even afraid of him but can't say anything about this to her parents because they live abroad and are always busy so she herself trys to handle jk.
Also everyone hates jungkook but they don't want to be killed so they try to please him and be not is good side .

And another important information is that jungkook, RM and yoongi are not Playboys or fuckboys  so don't get confused or upset about them being playboys or fuckboys because they are not.

Also some chapters will be long and some will be short.bye bye 😁