Present part 1

Night night 🌉
Somewhere in Japan

Bangtan were in their car driving to the location were they will meet the good mafia group .

Sg: guys do you know the leader or the members look like ?

Jk: no .

Sg: than how will we find them ? why do they have to be so secretive? We don't have any information about them not even their group name.
( Said furiously because they have been driving for hew hours now)

RM: they do this because the bad mafia group will try to sneak into their base to attack on them ,try to hurt their family, steal their weapons and many more .

(Searching about the good mafia group and his respect for them is on an another level)

Jk: I think that was the best like you did saw how many times people betrayed us because the enemy group threatened their family or for money they sell our information and weapons to the enemy.

(Said amazed because of their {GMG} thoughts and worries for their family and the innocent people and not for fame and power)

As they keep driving they were close to a forest .Suddenly they heard a sound from a forest nearby. They'll thought to check it out . They when at the end of the forest as it was not so big .
They hid behind a tree because if it was a wild animal and it saw them it might attack them .
From their they saw a pound and a boy with bright yellow and orange hair coverd in blood with veins popping on his face like he is in pain and laying on the ground.
He was also wearing a yellow haori ( haori is a Japanese traditional clothing ) with white triangles on it and a black uniform .
They thought to help him .
As they were about to help him .
They saw someone from the sky or more like the full moon came flying to the boy .
They couldn't see the person's face but the person looked like a butterfly 🦋 as the person was wearing a white haori with butterfly wing pattern in black and black line at the bottom with white holes.

They saw the person their black hair tied into a bun with a butterfly clip on it .
By the side profile the person's bangs at the front were purple at the bottom.
They saw the person land in front of the boy .
By the body they guessed the person was a girl.

?? : Moshi Moshi daayjobedeska

They saw the girl saying something in Japanese and her voice has calm and beautiful yet very familiar .

But when they saw her they were shocked on what they saw

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
.

.

.

.

.

Who could it be?

Assalamu alaikum everyone how are you all. I will they to post more from now . I think after reading this some of you will guess who this is 😏. But don't spoil it ok 😉