Past part 4

After suga and jhope carried jk out of there, they went into their secret cabin will everyone knows
but don't know we're it is or how to open it . J hope started to put an ice pack on jk's head and back as Jin was hitting him there.

Jk: ahhh ouch ouch ouch ouch ouch😫. Hobi hyung slowly please. 😠

Hobi: stop and stay still will you bi*ch 🙄

Jk: you horse face hyung do you know how much jin's beating hurts huh😖 .
His beating is worse than our mom's beating or enemies beating 😭.

Hobi : you know that Jin is overprotective of Tae yet you still bully him . Why can't you just leave him alone 😣? If you want to have fun why don't you go beat those betrayers and traitors in the basement🤨?

Jk:well I can't do anything about Jin because be is my mom's friend's son and jimin is dad's friend's son .
And the bullying that weak student , I just love when people fear me and him being weak is like a cherry 🍒 on the top 😏. Ouch you horse face hyung watch your putting you elbows at 😡😖.

Jk shouted as hobi accidently kept his elbows on jk's back right on the spot were it hurts the most . Just than RM bursting the door open and came running into the cabin. All three got startled at RM bursting the door .
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Suga: KIM NAMJOON IS IS THE 18 TIME YOU HAVE BROKE IS DOOR YOU MOTHERFUCKER 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬.
Suga yelled at RM while chasing RM with a butcher knife 🔪 on one hand and a gun on the other hand.

( if anyone is thinking why does suga have them is because they have all those weapons hidden in their cabin for emergency .)

RM: please leave me suga . I just came from death. AHH Jk and hobi help me here you brats AHH.

Hobi and jk just ignored those two and when back to argue on
what is the best drink to go with anything banana 🍌 milk 🥛 or sprite . And suga kept chasing RM until he got tired of running.

Jk's phone started to notify that someone is calling him . They all stopped what their doing as jk picks up the phone. After cutting the call he looks very serious .

Jk: guys it's dad. We have to go to a mission in London for 3 months .

Suga: why 3 months?

Jk: because in this mission we will have to finish the existence of 5 groups that are planning together to attack us , exo and got7 and also steal out new weapons that will come from Mexico next month .

RM :what are those groups names?

Jk: dark ghost, red sky, poison twins, blue mamba and night Howlers .
( I just made them up so don't mind it 😅😅😅)

Assalamu Alaikum everyone I am sorry for being so late 😔 because after our guests went away we too went away after the next day . I forgot to mention that I was in Chittagong and I had to go to Gaibandha which take 15 hours to get too 😭😭.