Past part 5

After 3 months they are coming back from the mission the Doms came to school the next day .

JH: guys I can't see my beautiful girlfriend anywhere 😞.

Sg:dude respect us single people please.

Nj: yeah

The tops when to the cafeteria to see the bottoms. They saw Jin had black eye bags under his eyes and tear stain face , jimin was crying his heart out while Lisa was hugging his crying herself. The whole cafeteria had a sad and depressed aura.they quickly when to the bottoms .

JH:Lisa honey what happened?

Ls:honey you are back 😭.

JH: yes but what happened here

Jin: Tae is missing from last month. Police have no lead and Lisa called every mafia alliance to search for him . They found a CCTV camera footage were Tae was being kidnapped by someone and a another people spotted the camera and broke it when the kidnaper knocked out Tae. They found his bag and phone but nothing more . No one had found anything else after that and the investigation is still going on
(Said and started to crying again)

Tops: WHAT?

The tops were shocked. The bottoms quickly hold their hands and started to beg them to find Tae .

The tops agreed to do so . While they were trying to find Tae jk start to realise that he loves Tae . Jinmin joined their mafia group to find Tae.

Like that 7 years went by but they're still searching for Tae .

.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.

.

.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.

.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
7 years later

Bangtan went to Japan for a deal . It is known that Japanese mafia gang cut the heads of their enemys because of their ancient history.
(It is not real . I made this up for my story)
but is the gang members are innocent they let them go . their are only two gangs a good one and a bad one because small gangs don't last long so they neither join good or bad .

The history of the good and bad gangs

The bad one began when a man was born with an illness that had no cure . His parents were one of the  richest family in Asia. They got him a scientist to create the cure but sadly his parents died. The scientist made a medicine 💊 and gave him that but because of one mistake the medicine 💊 had an opposite reaction. And he turned into a demon and he killed that scientist. He became the demon king .He than started to create more demons by giving them one drops of his blood. But the problem was he or any demon can't go in the sun or daylight. The more they eat humans the more they became stronger. The good mafia ones began so the can defeat demons to save humanity. But their are some demons who are good and help the good ones . For demons who are forced or hopelessly becomes demons if they are not strong enough they can't break free from the demon kings control. Till this day on there are still demons in Japan because generation after generation the good mafias of you can say demon slayer are protecting humans and the world. They're trying to keep demons in Japan so that they don't spend all around the world and became stronger.

Assalamu alaikum, sorry everyone my exams just ended. I will try to post every week regularly ☺️.