Dissension Among Fairy's

(3rd POV)

                   National Council Fiore

Makarov's trial is going on where he is with Geto. Now he is sleeping in front of everyone, angering everyone except for Siegrain and Ultear who are laughing.

Frog member: "Uhh, Mister Makarov... Hello."

Makarov wakes up...

Makarov: "Here!"
Frog Member: "The court is in session, sir, and we have a very strict policy of no sleeping while on the stand."
Makarov: "No sleeping on the stand?"
Frog member: "Mr. Y/n Gojo's actions. You're supposed to keep him in check, another reason why we pushed Geto to be beside him."

Makarov rubs his head.

Makarov: "Sorry about that... haha."
Geto: "My apologies about the situation, but things could have been a lot worse, but it won't happen again."
Frog member: "Hmph. See to it that it doesn't."

Siegrain: "At this point, you must know it's just a Fairy's nature to cause havoc."

Geto narrows his eyes at him.

Geto: "And what is the council doing about these rumors of a tower being built for Dark magic?"

Everyone goes silent.

Ultear: "It's just that a rumor, and the council does not make moves on rumors."
Siegrain: "When there is more evidence of such a thing, then we will address it, Geto."

Geto glares at both of them while they have smirks looking back.

After a while, Master is sitting with his friend and former Fairy Tail member Yajima.

Makarov: "Phantom Lord's to be disbanded and Jose stripped of his title, pretty much what I expected

Makarov: "Phantom Lord's to be disbanded and Jose stripped of his title, pretty much what I expected. But then, Fairy Tail was found innocent, which was a bit of a surprise to me."
Yajima: "I spoke to them of your character, Maki. I hope you appreciate it."
Makarov: "You know I'm glad for the support, Yaj. I would like if you would drop by the guild once it's repaired, and I will treat you to some Ramen."
Yajima: "I could go for a Fairy Ramen with 12 slices of roasted pork."
Makarov: "That's kinda pushing it, don't you think."
Yajima: "Do you know what's the penalty for violating the 4th clause of your guild charter."

Makarov starts to get a bit panicky.

Makarov: "All right, I get the point. You can have 20 slices, better yet 30."
Yajima: "12 pork slices will be fine."

Makarov turns straight before Yajima continues...

Yajima: "Listen, I think it's time for you to reel it in. We're just not as young as we used to be, you know. Don't you tell me you have forgotten."

Makarov: "About what?"

Yajima: "What happened to our pal?"

Makarov: "Who? Rob. Of course not."