The Allied Forces Alliance

Outskirts Of Magnolia
Geto Pov

Geto: "Has there been any curse magic around your guild or like a weird feeling in the air?"
Wendy: "Not that I can think of. Carla have you?"
Carla: "None at all."
Geto: "Hmm... well no big deal I was on my way to your guild to see about Curse magic in the area it's sort of my specialty."
Wendy: "Don't mind her your magic is cool mine is Sky Dragon Slayer Magic."
Geto: "A dragon slayer that's not bad at all. You're gonna become really strong one day."
Wendy: "I don't it I only specialize in healing so I don't really like combat."

I turn around and look her dead on the eyes.

Geto: "Don't sell yourself short Wendy you have to have confidence in yourself and your abilities to make your dreams come true. When you do that I know for sure you will fine your mother."
Wendy: "Wow thank you I will try."

I start smiling now and look at Wendy.

Geto: "Do or do not. There is no try."

Carla then decides to speak up.

Carla: "So your magic is curse magic that's a dangerous ability."
Geto: "It can be in the wrong hands for sure. Like imangine if there was a curse dragon slayer or something that would be trouble."
Wendy: "I don't wanna think about something like that it gives me the creeps."
Geto: "So Wendy how long have you been apart of your guild?"
Wendy: " I haven't been with the guild for that long it's only been 7 years."
Carla: "Feels long to me."
Wendy: "I joined them after I was looking for my mom."
Geto: "What happened to your mother?"
Wendy: "I don't know she went missing out of nowhere around that time and I was scared and lost for a while."
Carla: "Child..."
Wendy: "Surprisingly I met a boy on the road who was lost too and he helped take care of me."
Geto: "That nice someone was there for you. It could have been real dangerous that young and on your own."
Wendy: "Yeah we traveled together with no destination anecdotes it was very fun."
Carla: "You barely ever talked about this child. What was even the boys name?"
Wendy: "Sorry I didn't mean to it's just that I started to remanence with Mr.Geto helping me like he did. I'll never forget his name it was Jellal."

Geto: "......."
Wendy: "Mr. Geto are you okay?"
Geto: "I'm fine my mind must of drifted for a bit my apologies."
Wendy: "Oh let me know if you feel sick I can heal you."
Geto: "Haha I definitely will."
Carla: "What came next?"
Wendy: "We'll he left me at the guild for them to take care of me and he had to travel on his own. Maybe I was too much a burden on him."
Carla: "Child don't think like that. I'm sure he had his reason."
Wendy: "Yeah you're right. So Mr Geto have you been apart of a guild?"
Geto: "A guild you say. Haha yeah I have been before I had the best moments of my life there."

Wendy and Carla both loom at each other.

Wendy: "So what happened to your guild?"

I stare off in the distance contemplating the thought while not answering her question.

Geto: "Alright Wendy we are outside of Magnolia this is the furthest I can take you."
Wendy: "Thank you so much Mr.Geto  it was fun flying on a dragon."
Carla: "I could definitely go without doing that again."
Wendy: "Mr.Geto I didn't get to learn much about you. Like what's your favorite stuff or goals and things?"
Geto: "We'll I there isn't to much special about me. What I want to do is create a world more easier for people like us. Imagine if everyone was mages how much better the world would be."
Wendy: "That does sound like everyone would enjoy themselves."
Carla: "If everyone was mages so many people would use there magic irresponsibly."
Wendy: "You do have a point there Carla."
Geto: "That could be the case but think about how easier the magic world would be. We wouldn't get looked down upon and ridiculed by monkeys. People would have the ability to help each other like you should've gotten sooner  and not judge one another."
Wendy: ".....That would be a nice world."
Carla: "What did he mean by monkeys?"
Geto: "So long you two I'm sure we'll meet again in the new world hopefully."
Wendy: "So long Mr.Geto."
Carla: "Thank you for the help I suppose."
Geto: "And one more then Wendy."
Wendy: "Yes?"
Geto: "If you ever find yourself in trouble just follow the Fairy's."
Wendy: "Follow the Fairy's? What do you mean by....."