The Tower Of Heaven

3RD POV

Geto and Y/n are currently riding one of Geto's curse dragon summonings to arrive at Lucy, Natsu, Grey, and Erza's last known location.

Geto: "We should be arriving shortly in the area, so I hope you're ready."
Y/n: "You know I stay prepared, but we have so little information about Zeref, and his name has been coming up too frequently lately."
Geto: "You're right, but we'll get some answers today, and hopefully, the others are alright."
Y/n: "Look at you, being a big softy. I'm sure they're okay."
Geto: "I'm not being soft; I just don't like seeing wizards, especially young ones, die."

Y/n stared at him after Geto's last response.

Y/n: "Hey, how did you find out about the tower anyway?"
Geto: "Well, it went like this."

National Council Fiore
Geto POV

After hearing about the others going to some tower I think I should investigate what could be going on.

Geto: I need to get inside the council building and see what going on with Siegran and Ultear but how am I going to do that?"
Geto: "Hmmm for now I could send one of my curse spirits in there since it would be too risky for me to go."

I summon one of my Fly heads to go inside and see what it can find out. I then concentrate so I can see what it sees. It takes some time, but eventually, it finds them in a secluded room engaged in a discussion.

 It takes some time, but eventually, it finds them in a secluded room engaged in a discussion

Ultear: "Everything is proceeding according to plan. Those Fairy Tail members will be dealt with, and soon, the sacrifice for Lord Zeref will be made."
Siegrain: "Excellent with the Etheron cannon set to fire soon and Erza Scarlet as our sacrificial offering, nothing will stand in our way."
Ultear: "Your will shall be-"
Siegrain: "Wait... Ultear, fire your magic at a 90-degree angle, now!"

Ultear releases her magic, and the fly's head falls to the ground.
Ultear: "We were being observed."
Siegrain: "This is cursed magic, and I have a suspicion about its owner." Siegrain walks up to the insect, crushing it underfoot. He then moves to the window and spots me.

 He then moves to the window and spots me