The Thunder Palace

3RD POV

Currently, Y/n, Natsu, Master Makarov, and Gajeel are still stuck inside the guild. After a while, all the girls who were turned to stone return to normal.

Bisca: "Oh my, what happened to us?"
Juvia: "I can't remember."
Master: "Ha!"
Natsu: "They're all back to normal."
Happy: "Lucy!!!"
Lucy: "Happy!"

A notice appears on the wall.
Makarov : "Erza versus Evergreen, the winner is Erza. Well, Laxus, you are all out of hostages, boy. Can't continue your game now, can you?"

Then Makarov and Y/n explain Laxus's actions, from holding the girls hostage to inciting all the other members of the guild to fight amongst themselves."

Lucy: "He called it the Battle of Fairy Tail?"
Cana: "Laxus outdid himself this time."
Makarov: "At any rate, it's over now. I played along in his foolish game because your lives were in danger. But I won't indulge him anymore."
Mira: "Master, we can't let him get away with hurting our friends."
Bisca: "Yeah, she's right. If we don't teach Laxus a lesson, he will never learn."

Makarov: "Oh, don't worry. I am about to give that boy a punishment he will never forget. He should know better—you can mess with me, but not mess with my guild."

Natsu interrupts the Master, holding out his hand...

Natsu: "Hey, hold on a sec. I don't know about taking hostages, but I don't see any harm in finding out who's the strongest. I think we should keep the battle going."
Girls: "Huh?"
Natsu: "In the end, I bet he was trying to have a little fun for the festival. Give him a break."

Y/n: "I gotta say I agree with Natsu. Everyone wants the title of the strongest, and that only belongs to me."
Mira: "Y/n, is that really important right now?"
Y/n: "Of course it is; something like this doesn't come very often, my dear Mirajane."
Lucy: "Typical."

Y/n just smiles at this. Suddenly, red markings appear on the invisible wall.
Mira: "What's going on?"
Natsu: "That's weird."
Cana: "Don't tell me he is up to something else this time."
Bisca: "You're gonna have to fight us this time."

The red markings emerge from the wall and transform into a massive skull, and a voice booms out from it.
Skull: "Can you hear me, old man?"

Master recognizes Laxus's voice, and Laxus continues...

Laxus: "The rest of you better listen up too."
Natsu: "What do you want?"
Laxus: "Looks like one of the rules has gone out of the window. That's fine. I will just add a new one. In other words, since I would hate to end the Battle of Fairy Tail early, I've decided to activate the Thunder Palace."
Y/n: "What the..."
Master: "Are you out of your mind, Laxus?"
Laxus: "You have one hour and ten minutes. If you think you can end it, you better get moving, unless you're ready to hand over the guild now, Master."

The skull disappears with Laxus laughing.
Makarov: "THIS GAME HAS GONE ON FOR LONG ENOUGH, BOY! I WON'T LET YOU BRING INNOCENT PEOPLE INTO THIS."

Suddenly, the Master clutches his chest and stops shouting...

Cana: "Master, no!"
Natsu: "Is he hurt?"
Lucy: "What's going on."

Master is about to fall but (Y/n) quickly catches him.

Mira: "I will go get his medicine."
Y/n: "Geezer."
Bisca: "Master, can you hear us?"
Levy: "Hang in there, Master, it will be okay."
Natsu: "What does he mean by Thunder Palace?"