Mystic Mayhem

💮💮💮💮💮💮

💮💮💮💮💮💮

In Japan, during the Taisho period but filled with demons that feast on humans.

Demons that belong to the demon king, Muzan Kibutsuji. Either gave the poor souls a chance to live or to do his evil bidding.

To stop the demons, a corp was created called the Demon slayer corp. Many we're trained to slay all demons and have humans saved.

One kid was one of the slayers, A young man name Tanjirou Kamado, trained to be a demon slayer to avenge his dead family and to turn his demon sister Y/N back into a human

Along his journey he met with two interesting males, around his age, Zenitsu Agatsuma and Inosuke Hashibira .

Y/N maybe a demon but she knows she can trust them since they were kind to her brother.

The three decided to stay together as they travel and would help Tanjirou to turn Y/N back into a human.

Or so they thought

One mission was informed by one of the crows. A demon was spotted in Mount Natagumo.

As the four went to the forest that leads to the mountains. Instead of joining together, they all got separated.

As of now Tanjirou was face to face with one of the 12 Kisuki, Lower moon Five. Rui.

Rui was about to kill Tanjirou with his webs until Y/N steps in to protect her brother and took the blow from the webs.

Tanjirou was surprised that she saved him but saw that she wasn't healing like she always does. He took her to a tree and try to help her regenerate

Of what Rui saw, he was moved by what Y/N did for Tanjirou. He demanded Tanjirou to hand Y/N over to him as he will be her new older brother.

Tanjirou got mad and yelled at him for his crazy idea and disagree with him

Not pleased with his answer, Rui used his webs to grab Y/N from Tanjirou and held her up in the air in his spider threads.

The threads were deep in her flesh, making her blood dripping down the ground. Bleeding even more as she struggles to break through the threads.

She watches as Tanjiro fights Rui to save her. She struggles more since her older brother was in trouble

As she keeps struggling and screams under her bamboo muzzle.

Suddenly a portal was created under her. Y/N saw the portal as she was confused.

As Rui and Tanjirou were fighting, they stopped as they saw the portal. Both Tanjiro & Rui were shocked, what they saw.

Y/N looks at the portal but her eyes widen as she feels being sucked into the portal. The pressure from the portal was so strong that it snapped Rui's thread binding.