A new Home

💮💮💮💮💮💮

💮💮💮💮💮💮

At tye Lair

They fell into their lair as they landed in tye middle of their living room "Welcome to our crib, Cutie" Leo said.

Raph placed her down on her feet.

Y/N hums as she looks around.

Since they are in the sewers, they wasn't any sunlight, besides the lights inside, so it was safe for her. She removes the blanket as she folds it neatly.

As she looks around and was confused on tye stuff she sees, all tye thing she doesn't know at all.

April said "see? You are safe here and you can take care of that skin condition of yours" Mayhem nods

"Since you are gonna be living with us, We'll give you an all access pass of our home" Leo said as he wraps an arm around her shoulder.

She hums a bit as she smiled with excitement to see around.

"For starters, This place here" Raph said as he points out at the big ramps "Our skating ramp, we like to shred out as we get board" Mikey was at the top of the Ramps with a skate board in hand "Watch this Cutie" Mikey rides down a he flips up and does trucks

Y/N's eyes sparkled as she watches Mikey

A bit jealous, Raph picks her up and takes her somewhere else "now this place is the tv room" he placed her on tye chair. "we ways watch stuff here" he then flips through the channels "From skateboard, from Jupiter Jim and the best of all. LOU JITSU!"

As Raph turns out Lou Jitsu, Y/N watches as she was more excited. She stood up and moves closer as she hums. Raph chuckled at her adorable curiosity.

Mikey came and grabs Y/N again as Raph yelled "Hey. You're lucky this is the good part" He sloches and watched the show.

Mikey then took her to another place "and here is one of my best places "The Kitchen!"

Y/N looks around, and tilted her head to tye side since the kitchen was very different from the one she knows.

"As the artist in the family, I always make awesome dishes. Anything you want, just ask me" Mikey said as he presents her a slice of pizza "wanna slice"

Y/N backs away since the smell made her sick

Surprised, Mikey said "Oh are you vegan"

Before Y/N could do anything, two pairs of claws grabbed her waist and was lifted up in the air.

"Donnie, not now. I'm showing Cutie around here" Mikey said at Donnie

"Sorry little brother, but I think she would be more pleased at the greatest creations in this place. Onward, Pink" Donnie said as he walks out and held Y/N up

💮💮💮💮💮💮

Second floor

"My brothers don't know a thing of entertaining a new roommate, but don't worry Pink, I'll show the best place of all." He then took her to a room that he always goes "My Lab!"