Origami Tsunami

💮💮💮💮💮💮

💮💮💮💮💮💮

In the lair

At the living area where a movie was being played on the screen.

Splinter sits at his lounge chair as Y/N was next to him and sits on tye floor. He and the turtles told her about Lou Jitsu movies, which made her interested.

She thought it would the best way to understand the new world more.

In the movie, it shown a ramen shop when a big male demanded at the front counter as another man starts breaking s few things "Where's our free grub, noodle man?"

Raph then appeared in front of the screen, mouthing Lou Jitsu's lines "Okay, ha.  How ‘bout some . . . hot soup?"

Raph then grabs Donnie's and Mikey's chest.

Like in the movie, Raph tossed the two behind him and they fall face first into hot noodle soups. They yelled like the two males in the movie as they landed.

A noodle got onto Splinters face and then slurps it up

"Too spicy for you? Everyone’s a critic. Hm."" Raph mouthed Lou Jitsu's lines as the movie paused

Donnie lifted his head up and said "Man, ‘Teriyaki Shakedown’ always gets me so jazzed!"

Raph then adds on "Yeah, Lou Jitsu’s the business!"

Y/N claps at their performance until Splinter throws the remote at Raph's face, knocking him out.

The two brothers were confused until their master yelled out at them "Then why do you insult the master with your poor technique?"

He leaps out of his chair, he spins around I'm the air then slams his two sons down in the ground hair as he yells "Hot soup!"

He stood up as the turtles groaned "Do not worry.  Someday you will be great ninjas with a little practice . . . is something I would say if I were a liar." He explained as he walks away and turned his back away

Mikey stood up "That’s nice of you to say, Pop, but I’m tired of practicing."

Raph then stood up.and said with confidence "Yeah, we can be heroes like Lou Jitsu!"

"Nice try." Splinter laughs as he walks away

As their dad walked off, Mikey faced Raph and said "We got the squillz, we got the tight color-coordinated team look."

Raph bumps fists with Mikey "Let’s do it!  Let’s go out and bust some bad guys!" He turned to Y/N and said "you in Y/N?"

She stood up as she pumps her arms in the air as she joins the brothers and hums

Donnie then stood up as he had his tablet in hand. He explained "Yeah.  I just feel like, you know, we need a case to get the juices flowing a little bit.  You know, let’s see what the internet has to say about it, shall we . . ."