Donnie's Gifts

💮💮💮💮💮💮

💮💮💮💮💮💮

At the surface

New mutants were shown in New York, which were mutant silverfish. One of them screeched with an underwear on its head.

Raph faced it as he said "Okay, mutant silverfish, you’ve eaten people’s laundry for the last time!"

He punches tye silverfish but when he did, it splits into two as it drops the laundry basket

Surprised, Raph said "What the . . . ?" He then threw in another punch before the two could eat the underwear, now there were four.

As the split up again, they start eating the underwear

Dommie comes down in his battle shell rotor, and points out to his older brother "Hey, Raph!  Every time you smash them, they just split in two!"

"I know.  Isn’t it cool?" Raph said excitedly

"Think, Raph, think."

"Oh . . .  I guess it does double the problem.  Which means double the smashing!" Raph then starts punching the silverfish but ends up dividing the mutant even more.

Several leaped at Raph as they attack him

"I got you, Raph." Mikey came to his rescue. He flings his Kusari-fundo at the silverfish. He said as he captured the fish in his weapon "This situation calls for a dose of my psycho-acrobatics!"

He twirls in the air until he smashes his face into the fire escape. He groans as he slides down and falls into a dumpster, along with the silverfish.

The silverfish begins to attack Mikey inside until he jumps out. As he did, the silver fish clung on to him and proceeded to pound on him.

"Oh boy" Donnie facepalms

Y/N came to Mikey's rescue. She grabs each silverfish on him with one pull.

One of the silver fish lunges at her to attack, but Y/N sensed him coming so she used her arm to block.

The silver fish then sank its teeth into her arm. Y/N winces a bit but endures as she tries to get the fish off her by swinging her arm around.

She kept swinging her arm around until more silverfish came to her and tackled her to the ground. She hums as she rips each silverfish off her

"Hang on Y/N I got you" Donnie said, before he could save her, Leo yelled out "I got you, Cutie"

Leo sliced one of the outlets off the fire hydrant. Water shot out of it, strong enough to remove the silver fish off Y/N, soaking her at the process.

As the silver fish was knocked to the ground, Y/N looked at them then her arms as she healed the bite wounds. She hums as she healed

Leo jumps in front of Y/N and his brothers, "Looks like these fish are" he chuckled "wait for it, you’re gonna love this . . . all washed up." He said