𝟹 ♡ ...Baby One More Time

...Baby One More Time By Britney Spears

I again woke up early today and met with James and did our morning workouts, then ate breakfast and got ready to head to the paddock for testing. I decided on dark wash jeans and a jacket. On the drive to the paddock, I also decided to update the socials.

 On the drive to the paddock, I also decided to update the socials

-

"Max!!" I yelled as I ran over to him by our garages.

"Hey, Azzy," Max replied just as loud.  "You ready for some driving in a Red Bull?"

"Sure am,  how'd this morning go for you?" 

Max had the morning for driving, so I'm this afternoon. 

"The car is amazing, you'll love it."

"Good, hey we still on for later?" I asked him as I started backing away.

"Yes ma'am,"  he saluted and I giggled while turning and walking away.

I had some meetings, including this last one with my race engineer, Benito and now I'm ready to hop in the car.

I've been so excited for this moment. From the moment I got my Red Bull seat, to seeing the car now, I've just been jumping, ready to get in and drive. Since I did my rookie year with Torro Rosso, Red Bull's junior team, I don't see this year as stepping into it completely blind. I've always been confident in my driving and never doubted myself either. Always have the mentality that you will win. 

With that, we were ready to go and I was guided out of the garage. I took it nice and slow, getting a good feel for the car before doing some faster laps. Benito was speaking to me through our earpieces, guiding me through, and discussing strategies for me. He's very knowledgeable and I love working with him, which is why I requested his change to Red Bull. 

I had forgotten the absolutely exhilarating feeling of driving these cars and now especially this car, which feels so smooth and under my hands. It has unbelievable control and the pace feels so natural. I had a good feeling this year would be my year. 

After the session, I drove back into the pitlane, and the crew reversed my car back into the garage. I hopped out and went over to Benito for some pointers and feedback. 

"Amazing drive, Azalea! You will be ready for the race in no time." Benito praised as I walked over to him. 

Then Christian Horner came over with a big smile on his face. "Mega driving Ms. Ashford, how'd the car feel?" He asked.

"Unbelievable!!" I responded with a big smile on my face. 

"Good, you and Max are both looking extremely promising for opening weekend. Now get back to work and I will see you later on."

Back at my hotel, I stood in front of my closet, trying to pick out an outfit. Max, Daniel, and I are going to karaoke tonight and I feel like dressing up a bit. I decided on my black long-sleeved cutout top, a mini skirt, and some black boots.