part four- lesson one

in the morning everyone was slow to rise, especially avery. "you look like shit" john b teased and he tossed her a bagel. glimpses of last night flash across her mind, and the last thing she remembers was falling asleep to jjs fingers dancing up and down her back. her only memory prior was stuffing something in her drawer in her room and she was determined to put the pieces together.

she walked over to her room and began rummaging through her clothes until she found that little piece of paper. she unfolded it carefully and read the words in the page. she thought her eyes were going to fall out of her skull. she asked jj to teach her how to fuck and he said yes. no way in hell she had actually mustered up the courage to let him in on that idea. what's even more surprising is that he agreed do it. she literally had a sex agreement with her brothers best friend jj maybank, holy fucking shit.

she looked up from the page and out her door where her eyes met those familiar, ice blue ones in the living room. she held up the paper to him and he nodded smiling. "no fucking way" she thought "no fucking way"

on the back of the agreement she made a list of all the things she wanted to try with him
-how to give hickeys
-how to give a handjob
-how to give a blowjob
-how to use you're your mouth and fingers at the same time
-how to fuck (missionary, doggy, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl)
-find out what kinks i'm into

she took a picture of her list and sent it to jj across the house saying "anything you think i should add?"

jj saw the girls text and adjusted himself on the couch reading this filthy list "looks ok to me" he texted back. he smiled with excitement and nervousness at this agreement.

when avery finally came out of her room, she had brushed her hair and her teeth, not caring to put a new bra on, jj took notice of her lack there of but tried to ignore thinking about her naked more than he had to. she smiled at the poor boy and brushed past him to get to the kitchen floor a cup of coffee.

after breakfast, kie and pope went home and john b and sarah went out somewhere that was probably sarah's idea, leaving jj and avery alone for the first time since creating that dammed list. "her mr. jj" avery smiled innocently at that boy who was leaning back against the kitchen counter. jj grinned back at her, daring her to ask her next question. "can you teach me" she whispered, softly fluttering her eyes. "what do you wanna learn" he replied enticingly. "i was thinking hickeys?" avery spoke directly.

"i'm gonna show you first ok? and then you're gonna practice on me. but let's go to your room before your brother walks in and sees us" jj spoke firmly, leading her to the bedroom. "the key is to use just a little bit of teeth, don't bite, but gently suck and graze them. if you're good it should only take about 20-30 seconds." he instructed before attaching his lips to her neck, right above her shoulder blade. avery's breath hitched as he began sucking, swirling his tongue and using his teeth like he said he would "look at that, 15 seconds" he smirked proudly at her another thing he was good at- using his mouth.

"your turn princess" he tapped the hickey he left on her to grab her attention. as she walked up to him, she realized how tall he was. she had never noticed it before until now when she was breaking her neck to look up at him. "come here you pretty little thing" he mentioned bringing her over to her bed where she could reach him more easily. she leaned into his neck and planted a soft kiss, followed by her tongue dancing in circles accompanied by her sucking and a little too much teeth for jjs liking. she stayed like that for about 40 seconds and popped off leaving a strain of spit from his neck to her lips.

she furrowed her eyebrows disappointingly. there was no mark. "try again" he encouraged "but focus on sucking and just a little less teeth ok?" he instructed. she nodded eagerly and began working his neck again. this time she left a small purple mark on his neck "i did it!" she exclaimed. he smiled at her and asked if she wanted to keep practicing. he couldn't tell who was enjoying it more between the two of them.

she spent around 10 minutes teasing up and down his neck, shoulders and chest leaving little purples marks all over his body. once she was satisfied with her ability, she leaned back to admire her work and grinned. "good job aves" he told her. "i'll be back in a minute" he added, getting up and heading for the bathroom.

jj hoped she didn't notice his bulging problem in his shorts. it was messing with his head, usually he's the most confident human being when it comes to sex, obviously he's the most experienced too. so why was he feeling so out of control with her. he dropped his shorts around his ankles and began to relieve himself, thinking about avery's sucking and touching.

avery swore she heard a moan coming from the bathroom but she chose to ignore it, and focused on john b and sarah walking back through the door.