part six- more practice

the next time it happens, they're left alone for the whole day. they don't know where the other pogues went and they didn't really care. all jj knew was that avery had been on her knees, lapping at his dick for the last hour and a half. he had cum 4 times and she was determined to make it 5. "listen if you can't do it again it's ok, i'm pretty worn out" jj sighed "don't fucking test me maybank" she hissed at his stupid remarks "i'm doing this" she informed.

"try deep throating it again- if you can handle it" jj teased, knowing she would want to prove it to him. "i can fucking handle it just shut the fuck up" she told him before sliding his dick
down her throat with more ease than the last time. "why are you so snappy today" he asked. she only hummed in response, which made his entire body twitch. he was going to cum again and she knew it. she kept vibrating her voice and it drive him crazy and soon enough, he came for the 5th time.

his poor dick was red and swollen and desperately needed a break. it was so raw, it hurt to tuck it back into his underwear. "hey i have an idea" he brought up "what's that?" avery answered him. "has anyone ever eaten you out?" she shook her head "can i?" jj asked "that doesn't really teach my anything" she laughed "yea it does, it teaches you how to cu-" and before he could finish that last word she interrupted him by slapping her hand over his mouth "alright!" she called. "you can do it" she rolled her eyes as jj flipped her onto her back and pulled her shorts off in one swift motion.

avery had never let anyone look at her down there let alone touch. jj could tell she was nervous, so he whispered to her, "relax baby let me take care of you" before licking a stripe down her entrance. she immediately grabbed one of his hands for her to hold onto and he let her squeeze as hard as she needed.

"let me hear those pretty noises" he breathed onto her skin giving her goosebumps. she gave up on holding back her moans and gave him what he asked for. "oh my god jage" she breathed "please don't stop" she added.

jj teased her with his tongue and grazed his teeth over her clit ever so gently. she gasped louder than she ever had in response. "jj" she called "jj" she called again in a warning tone. "jage i don't- something's happening" she pleaded with him, not expecting to be overcome by such a powerful wave in the following seconds.

jj stayed and cleaned her up with his mouth, drinking every last drop of her sweetness. he was obsessed. "that, my dear, was me making you cum" he laughed falling beside her. she had no idea it felt like that. no wonder people are so horny all the time, holy shit.

"that felt..." she started but her mind got sidetracked with other thoughts. she snapped out of it when jj elbowed her side and she looked up at him "amazing" she finished.