part ten- the morning after

the morning after came all too quickly. they were awoken by an aggressive knock on avery's door "aves? why is your door locked?" john b asked, shaking the handle "because i'm changing just give me a minute" she lied. "fuck" was written all across jjs face when he realized he had to hide. avery pushed him into her closet and tried her best to hide him behind her clothes. after a minute or two she finally opened the door for her brother who was patiently waiting on the outside.

john b walked into her room and started rambling about something she was completely ignoring. her only focus was on the pair of shorts on her floor and jjs shoes that were by her bed. "uh huh yea" she mindlessly responded to her brother.

she nonchalantly kicked jjs shoes under her bed, and tried to do the same with the shorts on the ground. she was already wearing his shirt from the night before, and if john b decided to go rummaging through her closet, he would definitely find a half naked jj.

avery's heart was pounding so loud she thought figure 8 might hear it. "are you even paying attention" john b asked "yea totally" she replied again "i know you're not, ya wanna know how i know? i know because i just spent the last 30 second talking about how an alien came and switched popes body with rafe cameron's and you didn't even bat an eye" john b rambled "whatever" avery laughed "are you okay? you do kinda look like you just saw an alien" "it's seen a ghost" she corrected "what?" he replied "the saying, it's you look like you've just seen a ghost" she added.

"well whatever you saw you look sick. i'm gonna make pancakes if you want some" he told his sister. "yes please" she replied. john b ruffled avery's hair before walking out into the kitchen.

when the coast was clear, avery closed her door and locked it again. jj climbed out of her closet and let out a relieved sigh. "you're so lucky i didn't have to sneeze or something" jj grinned "me? you're lucky, he so would've beat your ass" avery laughed.

"you have to go though, or at least walk through the front door" she told him "i know i know" he replied, standing up from the floor where he collected his shorts and shoes. he kissed the top of her head and threw on a different tshirt he found, probably popes.

"see ya in a few minutes" he winked, climbing out her window. she laid back on her bed and silently squealed. she just had sex with one of her best friends, she wasn't a virgin anymore, and fuck she was catching feelings.

knock knock

was heard from the front door. "oh hey jj" john b welcomed "hey man" he greeted, taking a seat on the counter. the boys engaged in conversation until avery came out of her room. "hey dork" jj winked at her "hey loser" she replied grinning. john b was oblivious to the look on their faces, simply handing them the pancakes he so graciously made them.
———

the next couple of nights, jj was consecutively in avery's room having vanilla sex with her. there were no lessons, nothing new that was tried, just straight up friends fucking. that is until one night their condom broke, resulting in a 2am trip to cvs to get the morning after pill.

they agreed to take a break for a little while, going back to their old stuff, but it didn't last very long. jj was back to fucking his girl best friend in no more than 3 days. they were addicted to each other and it was so obvious.

///////////////////////////////////////////////
sorry this was a short chapter. let me know what you guys think of it so far, any suggestions, comments etc. hope you all like it:)