who's the strongest?

The first thing you felt after waking up was a horrible ache in your back

The first thing you felt after waking up was a horrible ache in your back. The first thing you saw though, was blue. The beautiful blue of somebody's eyes.

Now, you would never consider yourself poetic but they reminded you of the moon shinning down on the world. Impossible to touch but always there, lingering on your mind.

"Oh... who are you?" The man asked curiously, poking and prodding at you with a wide grin.

"Might take a minute to remember." You said getting up and stretching. You ran a hand though your hair and looked at the guy in front of you. White hair, blue eyes, tall, hmm, a guy from the Gojo clan? A strong one at that, a really strong one.

You looked around slightly disoriented. By the looks of it, you were in the middle of a temple (a really, really old one), sleeping on a bed surrounded by flowers. Suddenly, you were overwhelmed by the extraordinary scent of roses which was, sort of comforting?

"Well can you hurry it up? I don't have all day you know." He whined childishly. Then, before you could reply, he picked you up and threw you over his shoulder. No hesitation. Bitch.

"Where are we even rushing off to? I just woke up." You muttered then yawned exaggeratedly, rubbing your eye's incessantly just for good measure.

"Well, my new, cute little student might need some help." He said pridefully, puffing out his chest. Though, he did seem a little frustrated as well.

"Calm down, you absolute mother hen." You groaned. This guy... you wonder how difficult it would be to beat him. He didn't just look strong he felt strong.

"We're here." He announced. This place looked sort of familiar, though in your memories it's definitely more run down and certainly not as advanced.

"This is going to be sooo exciting, kid." He murmured dragging you to the entrance of a room with what looked like a ton of talismans... and a child? Is this guy a pedophile? You looked directly at him dubiously, eyes slanting, and you jump from his arms.

"I'm way older than you, kid. Seriously though, you did know that I'm other a thousand, right?" You questioned, throwing him an assessing glance. You hadn't gotten the chance to look at yourself yet, so you have no idea what you really look like.

"The thing is, I don't know anything about you.

You're a real mystery...

a person who can negate my vision. I might just kill you." He smiled in a threatening manner, stepping forward, towering over you. Though you can't see his eyes, you're sure they were blazing.

Tall fuck.

"Eh, just kidding. Then again, you should start talking." He giggled amused, the edges of his mouth twitching upwards.

"Shouldn't you start talking, first? There's a literal kid tied to a chair behind me, in that room.

Also, who even are you??? Have you ever even heard of the phrase, stranger danger?" You grimaced. Who knows what kind of weird perverted fetishes this insane psyco has.

"Fair enough. My name's Satoru Gojo and I'm a jujutsu sorcerer.

That kid right there is Sukuna's vessel. I don't suppose you know what I'm talking about? Or how you got into his temple?" He asked with childlike glee.

"Yeah, you caught me, we know each other. Me and him? Pals... I'm a curse." You shrugged casually. Well, you said that, but you don't actually know if that's completely accurate.

Your whole existence is kind of bizarre. It's best not to question shit like that.
Not only would it stressed you out, you might not like what you find out.

"Oh wow! I thought so but still! I'm surprised you're so nonchalant about it." All of a sudden, you felt him about to strike the back of your head.

His attack didn't hit.

Gojo's eyes widened like saucers and his mouth opened wide.

"Infinity... you're like me?" He breathed out grinning and started laughing from sheer amazement. The sound echoed throughout the room.

"A little gift from one of your ancestors. She was really something.

Too bad she was murdered. You Jujutsu Sorcerers always killing each other. Who knows maybe that'll happen to you too." You said smirking then suddenly frown thinking about Tsuki.

It's always a pity when a strong and beautiful woman dies. Especially one like Tsuki.

"Aww, are you worried? Don't worry, I'm the strongest." He said with so much confidence that most would say it's a fact. Shame such confidence is a one way trip to hell.

"Gojo, you know, I'm really starting to like you. You're very interesting."

"You're interesting too. A curse who can copy other's techniques, who would've thought?
It doesn't hurt that you're pretty either." He called me pretty, huh, that's funny.

"Cute. Coming from you that's some high praise. Oh look, the actual kid is waking up."

You smiled, excited for the days to come. This new era was shaping up to be a rather entertaining one.

"What's going on?" Asked the pink haired boy, slightly frantic.

"I'm not gonna lie to you. You were kidnapped by a Kakashi cosplayer. Could be worse."