volcano head and monkey killer

"Hello and welcome! Would you like a table for two, sir?" Asked the worker

"Two? Yes, for two." At that moment, the man suddenly became acutely aware of the person behind him.

"Normally, I would have to exorcise you but I don't really feel like it today. And who knows,

you might do some fun things in the future that'll keep me entertained for a while." You stated out of the blue to scar face and volcano head as they both went to sit down.

"May I ask who you are?" Asked the guy politely, gesturing me to sit next to him. You sit down and start swinging your legs back and forth.

"Call me y/n." You said nonchalantly throwing a hand over his shoulder.

"Geto." He announced unfazed, though looking vaguely disgusted.

"Anyway... I was passing by when I heard something about a friend of mine.

I also heard the words prison realm being thrown around. Now, the thing is... I owe him a debt. So, for the time being I can't let you guys seal him, capice?"

"Hmm, what would you do if I disagreed?" Asked Geto genuinely curious, almost as if daring you to fight him.

"Well, other than exorcising you, I'd also like to mention that Sukuna owes me one. And you'd like to speak with him, right?

"Maybe."

"Well, there you go, my-"

"You know, you're starting to piss me off." Interrupted Mount Fuji. Abruptly, your skin started feeling indescribably hot and your arm melted off, dripping on the table.

The smell was abhorrent. The sensation kinda tickled though, all things considered.

"Wow, I've missed that feeling, the pain, however inconvenient." You healed your arm in record timing and called a waitress over to order a drink.

"A f/d, please." You gave the waitress a wink and watched as she turned red and spluttered then quickly left. Ugh, such a cutie.

"You seem rather strong. But that doesn't make me incapable of doubting your relationship with Sukuna. How do you know him?" Remarked Geto.

"Well, I've known him since he was a human and-"

"You would have to be thousands of years old for that story to be true." Interrupted Mt Guy again, clearly becoming impatient.

---

You turned to look towards Sukuna. He was covered in blood from head to toe. Some had even gotten onto his teeth as he grinned manically.

You dropped the food you bought at the door and went over to start cleaning.

His family had bought you, quite literally, to work there and while it's true that they were now dead you still held a modicum of respect for them.

In a twisted sort of way you were repaying your debt.

---

"I thought you'd have realised it by now. I'm a curse.

Wow, you guys are slow." You said chuckling condescendingly before slicing one of Mt Fuji's arms clean off.

"Now, don't be mad about the arm, okay? Fair is fair, right?" You questioned rhetorically.

"By chance, are you 'child of God'?" He asked voice dangerously low, recognition flickering in his tone.

"Fascinating. How'd you even know that? You're a pretty cool guy, Geto." You commented as you received your drink and started sipping.

"Is it true then, that you can copy anyone's abilities?" He queried for the first time sounding interested in you.

"Yeah, but I wonder how you know-" Your voice got cut off by a 'ping.' You looked towards your phone, surprised to see a message from Gojo.

"Sorry, I hate to cut a good conversation short but I have to leave." You said running off without a second's thought.

Funnily enough, on your way out you could have sworn you smelt burning flesh.

Then again, that might've just been your imagination.