lost little student

You looked at the text you had just received

You looked at the text you had just received. Does Gojo not know you have a horrible sense of direction? You thought, while looking at your phone. Not only were you completely lost but you were also in some sketchy alley.

Then,

all of a sudden, you hit something.

When you looked up you came to the realisation that you didn't actually hit something but someone. Now, you wouldn't by any means think taht you're lucky, but bumping into a jujutsu sorcerer by chance was rather insane. Especially, Megumi's... father?

"Hey, bro. I'm lost. Help me out." You asked without skipping a beat.

"Do I know you?" The man asked, staring at you weirdly. He was tall you thought, so tall that he towered over you with ease.

"Eh, maybe?" You tried.

"So that's a no then. Stop bothering me." He said before beginning to walk away.

"Are you not a jujutsu sorcerer?" You asked aloud. The man stiffened almost invisibly.

The man suddenly started laughing. "Me, a jujutsu sorcerer, that's funny. You must be new."

"Not even a zenin then?" You said uncaring to his situation. You were lost damnit. Priorities. The man looked you up and down, thinking.

For some reason he agreed. "Just tell me where you wanna go."

"F/l, sir." You murmured dutifully.

"Sir? Please do continue calling me that." He chuckled grabbing your chin so you were forced to look into his eyes. You looked at him unimpressed.

"When I say I'll help you out, I expect payment."

"So, what do you want?" This guy isn't a fuckin pervert, right? You thought shaking your head.

"Money." He stated simply. Thank God, actually, fuck God. You don't have a dime on you.

"I don't have any money on me right now. So...

how about a bet? I have a feeling you like those." You questioned curious to see if he'd accept.

"Sure, why not?" He asked sarcastically.
With that, you smiled, forgetting all about Gojo.

---

"You've won five times in a row, not that I'm complaining. We should do this again sometime." He said smirking at the money in his hand. Broke ass.

"What can I say? God really loves me." You grinned at him until you realised you forgot about Gojo. Shit.

"We have to go."

"Fine." He muttered, dragging you by your wrist to your destination.

"Bye and thank you!" You said waving at him. This is what friendship must be like, you beamed, content on having made a friend.

"Tell your boyfriend to come get you himself next time." He stated visibly displeased, pointing to his pocket then bringing a hand to his lips before vanishing without a trace.

"He's not my boyfriend." You murmured, surprised to see Toji's number scrambled on a piece of paper in your pocket.

"Who's not your boyfriend?" WHAT THE FU- you jumped back, bumping into somebody's chest.

"Gojo. I will kill you."

"Anyway... where were you?" He asked.

"Well..."

---

"So, yeah. That's what happened."

"Y/n. You suck at lying." You raised an eyebrow. You really didn't lie though, a little omission, sure. It's for his own good anyway.

"You know, doesn't matter. You're leaving. " He sighed before throwing you over his shoulder.

"This is becoming a habit." You remarked.

"Yeah." He preened, practically glowing.