old school suicide

"You're back

"You're back." Deadpanned Megumi making you fall over.

"You could've at least pretended to be more enthusiastic." You complained rather disappointed. You looked towards Nobara expectantly.

"Wow, your back." She stated with fake enthusiasm.

"This is why we can't have nice things." You pouted. Gojo smiled at that comment.

"Anyway... guess were we're going today?" Asked Gojo, eye twitching subtly with amusement.

"We're going to Megumi's high school. This shit gonna be lit." Megumi glared at you until you arrive.

"Kids." Giggled Gojo.

The sound made you feel like crawling up in a ball to die. And crying for some reason you don't fully understand.

---

"That's why I want to exorcise it now. But it's true that the mission is more danger-" He stated evenly before getting interrupted by Yuji and Nobara

"Yeah, yeah. We got ya," "You shoulda told us from the start." Megumi smiled and you were oddly pleased at the display.

You started walking and saw a river in the alley you were in. Then you looked up. Eww...

"There it is." Muttered Yuji.

"Could be fun." Smirked Nobara confidently, ready to kill the curse.

"Guh." Double eww.

"I'll take this one." Claimed Yuji determined.

"Good luck." You said waving cheerfully before leaving. Kids being kids you thought proudly.

"Wait! Where are you going?" Questioned Megumi, suddenly looking completely at you.

"To see my father." You said looking towards the sky sighing. You hadn't seen him in so long and you weren't even sure if you even wanted to go see him. Though...

a conversation is long over due.

"Bye, y/n!" Said the kids in unison. Adorable.

Before you could reply, you found yourself in an endless black space.

Amongst the endless darkness the only thing you could see were a pair of glowing red eyes.

"Y/n." You groaned.

"Hiya dad."

"Why have you been gone so long?" He questioned casually.

"What do you mean? Am I not allowed to stay amongst the people down there?" You asked curiously.

"You belong up here. Filthy unentertaining humans are always being nuisances." He said as plainly as possible.

Wow, way to dodge the question. Not even in the same ballpark.

"The only reason I left was because you were such an overbearing father." You sigh wistfully.

"I was only being a good father." He said, saying the same old thing he always does.

"I sound like that when I'm lying too." That made him smirk and give you an amused look, though not one without condescension.

"Such a nice daughter I have." Old bastard, you thought, glaring up at him.

"Calling me an 'old bastard' too. Simply adorable." He said in annoying manner that only your dad could pull off.

Though... how did he even know you said that?
"You know, if you ever actually paid attention to what I say, you would know what powers we share."

Yeah, no.

Being omniscient would ruin your favourite tv shows.