of curses and kings

"Hello, Sukuna!" You waved happily at him

"Hello, Sukuna!" You waved happily at him. Well, his mouth anyway. Yeah, sucks to suck. Anyhow,

"I'm still your King, remember that." He ordered irked.

"You literally have no body." You sighed. How could he be your king when he hasn't even returned to his original form yet? Behind you, Gojo muffled a laugh.

"You'll be the first I kill, white haired nuisance. As for you, y/n, you'll be put in your place, on your knees."

I don't think he meant that in the way he said it.

"Kinky," You said while Gojo started laughing openly. Though you do wonder how Sukuna might try to punish you.

"Me a target of the great Sukuna? What an honour." Said Gojo, positively delighted.

"So he really is famous?" Asked the pink haired kid. What was his name again? Yuuji, right? Anyway, adorable kid.

"Ryomen Sukuna, with four arms and two faces is a demon of legend. Truth is, he was a human who actually existed, but that was a thousand years ago.

In the golden age of jujutsu, jujutsu sorcerers had sharpened their skills against him, but were ultimately defeated.

Without a doubt... he is the King or Curses." He said talking about his origin story.

"While it's true Sukuna is infinitely strong there's no need to make his head any bigger than it already is. Anymore and he won't be able to fit through the door." I smiled.

Gojo and Yuji continued talking all the while I spaced out only to hear an annoyed voice.

"You're late by eight minutes." You looked up and nearly let out a guffaw. Was that man making plushies?

"It's not late enough to worth getting mad about... but I told you to fix that habit of yours." The man stated with a cold voice.

"If it's not bad enough to get mad about, then cut me some slack. I figured you'd be making dolls, anyway, so eight minutes is no big deal, right?" Huffed out Gojo in a slightly fond manner.

"So... that's the kid and the woman?" Asked the principal. Hah, he called me a woman, you snickered internally.

"My name is Yuji Itadori! I'm into girls like Jennifer Lawrence! Nice to meet you!" He shouted out while bowing slightly.

"Hi, call me y/n." You hummed noncommittally. You've never understood introductions all that well.

"Why are you here?" He deadpanned and stopped crocheting?

We both responded at the same time, "for an interview, umm... to learn jujutsu?"

"Beyond that." He probed.

"Well, I'm going to collect the remaining pieces of Sukuna. It's dangerous to leave them as is." Pretend I'm not here. Literally anywhere else.

"Disqualified." Sir... ? Would they kill him if he doesn't qualify? You can't have them killing him though.

Sure, you've only known him for the grand total of a day (most of which he was asleep) but you really liked him. He reminded you of a puppy.

Well, that and the fact that he's Sukuna's vessel.

"That's not a doll? CRAP!" He yelped. The man then looked over to me waiting for an answer.

"I'm here cause I have no were else to go." That sounds like a good enough response, right? Real sad, tear jerking.

"Not good enough." He said strictly. You scoffed. Says the grown ass man who makes dolls.

Suddenly, Yuji yelled passionately while fighting the doll.

"LOOK, IT WAS MY GRANDPA'S LAST REQUEST!" Now, that was sad.

"I'm going to ask you one last time. Why is it that you're here?"

"Consuming Sukuna, I know that's something only I can do. Even if I could run away from my execution...

or from the mission...

no matter what I do-eating, taking a bath or reading manga...

I'll still be there. I'll get depressed knowing that people might be dying because of Sukuna. Even if none of this really involves me...

there's no way I can convince myself that it's not my fault...

no thanks. I'm not gonna regret the way I live."

Eh, I thought the first answer was better but oh well.

"Now, you." Said the principal.

"Me?" You asked. Suddenly, a doll started rushing towards me but before it could get close it was sliced into pieces. Sorry about that, you apologised mentally. Dolls are probably a pain to make.

"That was my technique. Beautiful." Purred Sukuna, satisfied. You felt yourself gape, in amazement.

"I'm here because I crave entertainment. Life is so boring otherwise. Didn't you say that we should live without regrets.

Well if I die now I'll definitely regret living a boring life." You find yourself saying while kicking another doll in the head halfheartedly.

"Welcome to Jujutsu High. You both pass!"

Damn. This guy's standards must be rock bottom.