She's Innocent

AN: A big thanks to SmileySilverado for the vote on chapter 2.

Please don't forget to share, comment, vote and follow.
I look forward to positive feedbacks.

~~~~~~~~~~©©©©©~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Elsa took her smoothie with her pancake and honey that she heated up in the microwave. She was getting late so  she decided to eat while driving on her way to school.

Elsa had to drive twenty four miles to school from Ruislip Lido to New Cross Road, which was like an hour and forty minutes drive to school.

She got in her shinning black BMW 2021 model as she listened to "I will always love you" by Whitney Houston, while driving. She imagined singing this music to Eros as she has always love him.

Elsa was a hopelessly romantic girl. She loved to read, she spent hours reading books on Inkitt, Wattpad and Webnovel. She even planned where she will be engaged which is in Verona, Italy under Juliet monument. Her honeymoon would be in Paris the city of love.

She also planned to have a boyfriend by nineteen, she was already nineteen with no boyfriend. The boy she loved doesn't even notice her. She had admired him from a far. She was too shy to approach him. She knew that wasn't a big deal for a girl to express her feelings for a guy, but she was too shy. It is normal in Europe and America unlike in other continents.

She wished that her wishes could come true by Eros being her Val. All she wanted was Eros as her "Val" then she will add a check mark on her "to accomplish" and "experience list."

She properly packed in the students packing lot. She didn't have a reserve packing place like other rich students.

"What's the use of having a reserve packing spot. Rich or poor we are all the same." She mumbled to herself as she took her food and bag from the other seat and got down.

She went to the cafeteria to eat her breakfast before class. She didn't have a friend as she was an introvert. She loved and valued her personal space. She didn't want people becoming her friend because she is an Emeritus. She wanted a friend who will accept her, as Elsa with all her flaws and imperfections. She wanted a true friend and she haven't found one yet. Her books, phone, chocolate, ice-cream and laptop will continue to be her friend until she finds a real friend.

        Eros' Manson

"Who is the invisible girl?" he asked curiously as he took a bite from his chicken sandwich that the maid had severed.

"Don't you know?" He asked drinking his expresso.

"How do you expect me to know? Am I a journalist? Or did someone tell you, I go around in Hult collecting data about the invisible Hultians?" He asked. He wondered why Eros was trying to tease him on such a lovely day.

"You are so dumb? That reminds me, why did I make you my friend?" He said tapping his cheek looking upward as if he was contemplating about solving the World's problem.

"You made me your friend because you couldn't resist my beauty. You went to your mother and told her about your love for me. You told your dad Dimitris, who almost had a heart attack when you told him to arrange our marriage." He said laughing at the five years old Eros who was so in love with him.

Luciano was beautiful with blonde hair, jade green eyes, tone skin, body like a Greek god. He was also a Greek. Eros and Luciano wanted to study abroad, they were sent to UK with the agreement that, “they will take over their family businesses and become responsible men when they return home to Greece.”

"You don't have to remind me about my days as a child." He said with a red face remembering how he begged his mother to allow him to marry Liao.

“Athena was afraid of you becoming a gay. She didn't want her favorite Greek god to become a gay. Poor thing.” he said chucking.

"You are the heir now, since he left. So…" he was harshly cut off by Eros.

"Please don't remind me about that! We have class “we can't go late because today is Valentine's day. I have to surprise my girlfriend today” he said mockingly trying to reduce the tension in the air after he was reminded about "him" as he walked inside to get ready for school.

"You didn't tell me about the Invisible Girl!" he said rushing behind Eros.

"It's Elsa… Elsa Emeritus." he shouted over his shoulder while entering in his room slamming the door.

"Don't you dare! She's innocent." He said standing at Eros' closed door that was literally slammed in his face.

Luciano knew Eros very well. He knew how evil his friend was when it comes to women. He didn't want Eros to ruined Elsa. She was too innocent and pure like her skin. He had heard that she was wealthy but she doesn't act like the rich. She was always on a low-key.

She wasn't even on social media. She didn't even attend there welcome parties, they normally held at Hult to welcome the scholarship students from around the world. She didn't have a friend.

She was invisible in every activity at school. He prayed to all of the gods and goddess of Greece to help Elsa not to fall for his friend's charm.

He went to his room to get prepared. Luciano and Eros lived together in there mansion. They were like brothers. He can't believe how an innocent boy who everyone thought was going he a gay turned to a Casanova.

Like they say; "never judge a book by its cover but by every chapter and read it to the end" that was Eros to his family and friends.

      Hult's Cafeteria

While Elsa was eating her breakfast she saw someone walking towards her table form the corner of her eye.

It was no one else but Eros Kratos.