Will You Be My Val?

Author's Note: Thanks to everyone for the twenty-one views. It means a lot. A big thanks to SmileySilverado for always voting it serves as a motivation.

~~~~~~~~~~¢¢¢¢¢¢~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was on one else but Eros Kratos. He wore red suit trousers and, a white dress shirt with three buttons open showing his broad chest. He wore shining black CK shoes – his curly gold-brown hair reached down his shoulders.

Elsa felt her heart beating faster than its normal beat. He was walking towards her table. She couldn't believe that it was real. She thought that she was hallucinating. What shocked her more was the fact that he was holding a red bouquet of a hundred roses on his left. She had seen the pictures of a hundred roses before when she read "His Purchase Wife" on Wattpad in the story of Emily Parker.

She had wished that one day she would receive something romantic like roses, chocolate, candlelight dinner, and ice cream as she considered them as a romantic and friendly gesture. In Eros' right hand, he held a box of M&G chocolate and a pan of vanilla ice cream. Those things that he held were things that she dreamt about. She could afford it, but what's the fun in buying roses for yourself on Valentine's when all she wanted was someone to do it for her?

She believed in self-love – she did pumper herself at times as a way to love herself, but as humans, we love affection from others as well and that was what she wanted. As Eros walked to her table she felt like time had stopped. It seemed like everyone had disappeared from the cafeteria and it was just she and Eros staring into each other eyes.

She broke their eyes contract after some seconds as she was turning red from staring at the guy she had crushed for the last two years and a half.

He reached her table and sat in front of her sitting the things in front of her. Her ocean blue eyes were opened wide from shock as her mouth swung slightly open as well.

“We don't want to catch flies, do we?" he asked with a smirk playing on his sinful kissable lips.

It was sinful for her because she was a Catholic who believed that her thoughts were sinful. She knew that she was sinning by thinking about kissing him.

"Lord have mercy on me," she said in her subconscious mind. "After all, I am not Saint," she said grinning in her head.

She quickly came out of her state of shock.

"These are for you. Can you please be my date tonight at the Black Valentine's party at the Leonardo Royal Hotel?" He said looking at her mesmerizing blue eyes.

"What?" she asked getting out of her shock.

"What I meant to say is … Will you be my Val?" he said stretching behind his neck...

••••••••••

Do you think she will agree?