Valentine's Night Anticipation

"Will you be my Val?" he asked starching behind his neck. It was the first time in Eros' life for him to be shy when asking a girl out. He was a master of making girls fall for his clams. He didn't understand why he was feeling nervous.

"Why me?" she assumed she had asked the question in her head but unfortunately she asked it out loud.

"Because you are Elsa Emeritus. You are different and I like you." He said smiling at her.

"Oh!" she was shocked. She didn't know that Eros liked her as well.

"OMG, Eros has finally noticed me!" she said in her head feeling delighted.

"Umm. What do you say" he asked eagerly.

"Yes, I will be your Val and date." She replied smiling cheerfully at him. He felt pleased from within, he wanted to celebrate. He had succeeded in getting  “The Invisible Girl.”

"See you at 8:00pm at the hotel." he said as he kissed her on her cheek at the conner of her mouth and departed.

Elsa didn't want him to pick her up at her house, she informed him that she would meet him at the hotel. He reluctantly acquiesced, as long as she was there he was okay with it.

She was blushing hard after the kiss that Eros gave her. "Did he really kissed me? OMG, He did!" She pondered beaming as she skimmed her cheek she got up  from her seat tossing her scrap away as she strolled to class with Eros on her mind.

Whenever you are happy or experiencing something so amazing, time pass faster than normal to you. To Elsa, within a blink of an eye  four hours for classes where over. She was so excited for tonight.

She had lots of anticipation for that night. Elsa felt happy because she was experiencing the power of the subconscious mind. She was so grateful to God for reading that great book by Florence Shovel Shinn.

She was also excited because it was her first time at such gathering.

She drove faster than normal to reach home that day. Instead of the normal – an hour and forty minutes drive, she used forty minutes to reach home. While driving she couldn't stop   staring at the gifts she was gifted by Eros that laid in the passenger seat.

When she got home, it was  two in the afternoon. She went upstairs to her room leaving the things she brought in on the dinning table. The dinning room is beautiful with it white and gray table and chairs.

Nora who normally to tidy up the house was done cleaning Elsa met a clean white bed sheet on her bed and red roses on it that shocked her.

"Why did she designed my room as if I am getting marry or will be having a romantic night?" she thought to herself. As she walked to the  nightstand she saw a note on it.

"Happy Valentine's Day, El! Hope you love my Valentine's gift" she wrote with a smiling emoji in front of it.

Elsa felt happy because of what Nora had done. Nora was the maid that had been taking care of her since the death of her mother and Elsa's birth.

Nora was a mysterious woman. She didn't only design her room romantically but also put on the red lights in her room with candles, the little home speaker that was in her room was playing soft romantic music giving it more romantic vide. She smiled as she took off her bag putting it on the bag rack – strolled in her bathroom to change her clothes.

She changed into a white sweat pants and red shirt. She left her hair in the style she had fixed this morning. She went downstairs to eat what Nora had prepared. Nora prepared chicken pizza for Elsa.

Elsa had text her telling her not to cook anything heavy as she had a dinner that night and wanted to keep space in her stomach for it. Nora was so happy when she received that text.

It was the first time in Elsa's life to go out on a dinner by herself. She never attended business dinners with her parents when they were together and business parties with her mother, after they moved to the United Kingdom from Greece.

After she was done eating her pizza, she ate some of the ice-cream and chocolate Eros had gifted her. She put the roses in a flower pot as they were real roses.

She was nervous for that night. She didn't know what to wear, she searched  on Google to help her with ideas, when she was not satisfied with Google results she used CharGPT to help her. She also when on YouTube for advice on how to act on a date with your crush.

She was so nervous and had lots of anticipation for the night.

-------

AN: What do you think will happen on that night?

If you find this chapter interesting please do consider voting, commenting and sharing.

Through the comments we can become friends and I will get to know you better.

Thanks so much to all of those who read my work, vote and comment.

I really appreciate you ♥️

xoxo

Bella Angel Douglas