Jealous

Author's Note: Thank you all for fifteen views. It means a lot. Thanks to SmileySilverado  for the vote and TeddyTruman  for adding this book to his reading list.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~©©©©©©~~~~~~~~~~
      Leonardo's Royal Hotel

Rosa was done cleaning the rooms she was assigned to for  her shift that morning. While carrying the things she had used to clean up, she was approached by Mr. Gadzhi's assistant.

Mr. Gadzhi was a guest at the hotel, Rosa had cleaned his room and found a bag that he had left behind. Mr. Immanuel Gadzhi was a Russian billionaire who invested in: fashion, real estates and was one of the biggest petroleum dealer in the whole of Russia.

According to the Hotel policy, if someone left behind something, it will be returned when they show their identification card. Rosa asked his assistant Alex to show his identification card.

“Why should I show you my identification card? I am here for Mr. Gadzhi's bag and we are running late. Don't you know who he is?” He asked through grinning teeth.

“I know sire, but this is the hotel policy. No matter who you are – Leonardo Royal Hotel policy is applied to all. You are to show me your identification card, so I can take record of it. I don't want to get in trouble.” She said softly.

That only angered Alex, he started yelling at Rosa telling her that his boss-friend was getting late. They had a very important deal to signed they had to travel back to Russia before the meeting – but Rosa refused to give the bag.

"Sire, I won't give you this bag until you show your ID."

"Youuuuuu!!!" he was cut off by Mr. Gadzhi.

Immanuel Gadzhi commonly known as Iman. Iman had  noticed that Alex stayed too long; he decided to go and check up on him. When he got off the lift on the fifteenth floor, he saw Alex standing in the hall in front a girl with a ginger red hair, chocolate brown skin who stood in a height that reached Alex's shoulders. He walked up to Alex and tapped him on his shoulder when he was about to yell at Rosa.

“No need to get mad Alex. She is just following the procedures.” He said to Alex taking out his passport from his black coat pocket.

“I am sorry about what happened here miss.” he said in a thick Russian accent handing over his passport that had his identification to Rosa.

Rosa was shocked to see a billionaire, someone so powerful apologized to her. She didn't expect him to talk to her calmly. The billionaire she knew as her boyfriend and boyfriend's best friend were arrogant. Well Luciano was arrogant before meeting her and last night she became his girlfriend officially.

She won't say he has changed with in a twinkle of an eye but she believes that he will become better.

“I am sorry for wasting time, but… I had to follow procedures as you said.” She told him coming out of her thought as she handed over the bag he had left behind.

Mr. Gadzhi had forgetting his bag that had valuable documents. He was blessed that the hotel had a good policy and an amazing staff like Rosa.

"It's not a problem miss." He said as Rosa looked at her old red waist watch.

“God! I am late. For class.” She whispered under her breath but Iman heard her. She quickly asked for an excuse and rushed to get ready for class.

She went to her locker for clothes. Since it was Valentine's day, she brought a red dress with her and wore her flats. She tied her hair in a ponytail and rushed out of the changing room.

When she got out of the hotel she was told by a man in a black suit that Mr. Gadzhi had asked him to drive her to school.

"Why?" She asked being curious. Why will he want his driver to carry her to school? She had wasted his time then, why? He was a Billionaire why will he want to help a common girl like her? So many questions ran in her head.

"It's a way to repay you for keeping his bag save." The diver told her as he walked her to the black limo that was packed in front of the hotel. She was shocked to see that she will be going to school in a limo. The driver opened the door for her and she entered.

Rosa found things happening around her strange. Last night, Luciano Aetos had asked her to be his girlfriend. She knew he was a player, but she decided to give him a chance. She had a crushed on him but, thought that he will never notice her – because the poor had nothing to with the rich.

He was the heir to the billion dollars property his family had in Greece. She was just a common girl but who was she to question the blessings of God!

"In the eyes of God we are all equal Rosa the is no poor or rich, royals or commoners." She said in her subconscious mind.

The ride to her school wasn't long, it was fifteen minutes drive from Leonardo Royal Hotel to Hult International Business School.

During the drive she Google Mr. Immanuel Gadzhi. She found out that he was a philanthropist. He had built schools for children in Nepal and in other part of the World. He was a self made billionaire who had drop out of high school and started from starch. She was amazed by his achievements.

She wished that someday, she will be financially secure and won't have to depend on a scholarship or worry about, she and her mother's needs.

Rosa was from Liberia. She was a mixed race. Her father was an Australian but her mother was a Liberian- Ghanian – they lived in Liberia.

After the death of her father, she and her mother migrated to the United Kingdom. She was awarded a scholarship at Hult International Business School during her graduation from high school.

When she arrived on campus the driver came to open the door for her. Liao who was standing near his silver grey Audi A7 waiting for her arrival at the packing lot, was shocked to see her getting out of a limo.

He got jealous when he saw a very handsome young man coming to open the door for her. He wasn't jealous because of his handsomeness as he was more handsome than the man.

But he was jealous because the man held his girlfriend's waist when she almost felt on her face because of her clumsiness.

~~~~~~~~~~~~©©©©©©~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys
Please don't forget to share, comment your thoughts and vote.