More about Him.

He sat beside me, and I couldn't help but stare at him. He proceeded to inquire about his doubts after we had spent two hours grappling with mathematics. During our brief break, we engaged in conversation.

While we were chatting, he asked me about my family and I happily shared that I have a loving mother, father, and a younger sister. He then asked about my likes and dislikes, and I mentioned that I'm not fond of dogs because I had a bad experience when I was younger. A black dog bit me and dragged me into the gutter, which was quite scary at the time. Despite my story being a bit sad, he laughed heartily, and I could tell that he meant no harm.

He seemed like a friendly and approachable person, so I decided to ask him about his loved ones. However, his face suddenly turned sad, and he told me something that made me feel sympathetic towards him. He shared with me that his mother has passed away, and his father is a prominent figure as a chairman of a real estate branch in France. I learned that he has a furry companion named Yeontan and cherishes his close-knit group of friends from his previous school.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

He said his farewells and departed for his home.

My mind couldn't shake the thought of him. His smile and energy evoke the sensation of a gentle, refreshing breeze that blows at the shore, gracefully lifting your hair as it goes. You take a step forward, leaving behind faint traces in the sand, as if marking your presence in this moment. And then the waves come crashing in, erasing any signs of your existence, as if to remind you of the ever-changing nature of life. His voice, on the other hand, is like a lullaby, calming and relaxing, much like the sound of the waves caressing the shore.

Through our conversation, I came to realize that he was not just a brilliant student, but also a person with a depth of character and a heart full of kindness.