Yeontan

Our friendship has blossomed into something special. We often meet for lunch and share stories about our lives. But there's something about him that is simply mesmerizing. Whenever I gaze into his eyes, I feel a deep connection with him. It's as if we have known each other for years. I can't help but get lost in his piercing gaze and the way he talks. His voice is like music to my ears, and I hang on to every word he says. There's a certain magnetism about him that is hard to explain. Maybe it's the way he carries himself, or the confidence he exudes. Whatever it is, I am completely under his spell.

One fine day, Taehyung decided to pay me a visit, bringing along his furry friend, a dog, which I had never met before. I was completely oblivious to his plans of bringing the dog into my apartment and was taken aback when I saw the animal running around my living room, jumping on the couch and wagging its tail. My initial shock turned into terror, and I let out a piercing scream that reverberated through the entire building. Within seconds, my landlord, who happened to be in the vicinity, rushed to my apartment to see what was going on.

After thirty minutes of chaos, everything was finally back in its place, and my apartment looked just as it had before. Nonetheless, Taehyung appeared to be in disbelief and shock after the unexpected series of events that had unfolded.