Volpina

Collège Françoise Dupont. Marinette and Alya are walking up the entrance steps.

Rose: Can you believe Lila knows Prince Ali? She even flew in his private jet with him!

Chloé: Why did Jagged Stone write a song about Lila when he could've written it about me?

Nino: Lila knows all of the Hollywood directors. She promised she'd mention me to Steven Basielberg himself!

Lila smiles at Rose. It was fake, she barely knew Prince Ali. Then she smiles at Chloe.

Lila: I was actually gonna write my next song about you! I wrote 5 other songs about you actually! But then I met Prince Ali and thought he deserved one more than you.

Rose gasps.

Chloe's mind goes wild with jealousy and anger.

Rose turns to Chloe.

Rose: Wow, you get songs written about you? I mean, I have a famous uncle too you know... but that's nothing compared with having

Lila smiles at Nino, then says in a playful tone

Lila: You know, when you mentioned that you liked Steven Basielberg, I had remembered that I had his number in my phone, so I texted him. I told him all about you and now he's gonna call! He's gonna be your agent now!

Marinettet took out her phone and went up to Lila

Marionette: Who is Basielberg?

Lila's smile turns to disappointment, but she has to play it cool. She can't reveal that she doesn't actually know Steven Basielberg.

Lila: (smiling nervously) Oh, he's... he's a famous director! He directed the movie Life is Magic, and that's gonna have a sequel, so he'll call and ask for you to be in it!

Marinette: You mean the life is magic tv special by Jon Dorenbos?

Lila's smile disappeared from her face. She had been exposed. She tried to save herself, but was left speechless. She was about to say that the director of the Life is Magic TV special is Basielberg, but she couldn't get the words out of her throat. Instead, she simply nodded slightly.

Marinette couldn't stop herself from laughing. She had finally seen through Lila's lies.

Adrien and Nino walked up to Marinette and Lila, also listening in on the conversation.

Marinette smiled at Adrien and Nino.

Marionette: That's a TV special by Jon Dorenbos, not a movie directed by Steven Basielberg.

Lila's mind was racing. She had to come up with more lies, or else her cover would be completely blown.

Adrien rolled his eyes, but Nino looked confused.

Lila took a deep breath, then she spoke up again.

Lila: Of course! No, I mean... there is a movie called Life is Magic directed by Steven Basielberg. That tv special was actually based on the movie!

Nino looked more confused now, but he kept his opinion to himself.

Marionette:You mean Life Is Magic: My Inspiring Journey from Tragedy to Self-Discovery Book by Jon Dorenbos and Larry Platt?

Lila nodded, with a smile on her face. Her voice was shaky.

Lila: Right, the movie is called Life is Magic: My Inspiring Journey from Tragedy to Self-Discovery. The tv special is based off of it!