Prime vs multiverse

Ladymoth:  Look outside.

Gabriel saw his worlds miraculous heroes fighting against two myura's, two Ryoku, two Vesperia's, lady Paplion, Wish   Ladymoth, two Volpina's, Ryoku, Queen Bee, Argos .

Hawk Moth just paused before looking out a window to the outside. He couldn't believe what he was seeing, it was Ladybug and Chat Noir along with the other heroes of Paris having to fight evil villains that weren't from his world. This was too much for him to take in now. Why did all this have to be happening right now? Ladymoth had to be stopped, he couldn't believe if what he was doing was right now. He just had to do something.

Ladymoth held the prime butterfly miraculous before putting it on releasing Nooroo.

Hawk Moth just watched as Ladymoth took the prime miraculous from him, and took it to release Nooroo. He could feel how much pressure was on him to do something now, to stop all this madness. This was getting way out of hand, there was too much going on for him now.

He just stayed silent, not knowing what could be done now to stop this all. But... he had to do something.

When Nooroo appeared Ladymoth actually said hi. Hawk Moth was speechless, but it seemed like Ladymoth was actually nice to Nooroo. Why couldn't he have been that way with him? He looked at Nooroo and felt bad for how he treated him back then. But... he just couldn't focus on that now. He had to figure out what to do now.. this was all getting out of hand now. He had to do something about it.

Ladymoth detransformed releasing her Nooroo. Then she took out a miraculous he never saw before. Both nooroos actually started talking to each other.

Hawk Moth: What is that miraculous you are holding?

Hawk Moth was curious as he looked at the new miraculous that he had never seen before. The kwamis were talking to each other now as well, what was this all for? The entire story was getting so confusing now, he just had to focus on what important to stop now. Something had to be done now.

The Kwami appeared and Ladymoth said the phrase to transform before looking at Gabriel saying now the true battle is about to begin. Lady moth actually opened multiple portals across Paris releasing alternate versions of herself and other villains of her to help end ladybug and Catnoir of prime universes once and for all.

Hawk Moth was speechless, he couldn't believe all of this was going on now. All these alternate villains and ladymoths now opening up portals across Paris?! This was getting crazy, it was too much now. He just had to protect Paris somehow, he couldn't just be sitting back and doing nothing about this. He would do something, whether he knew it or not. He had to, this was all too dangerous.

Gabriel saw very mess up variants

Ladymoth: The Marinette's of the multiverse were not always treated great. You thought our realities were horrible? They had it worse. Death, destruction, betrayal, everything and now the prime ladybug, Catnoir and thier miraculous Allie's will fall. Marinette and Adrian prime will face the darkness of the miraculous verse. Yeah your ladybug and cat noir our marinette and adrien respectively.

Hawk Moth had to listen to what Ladymoth was saying. It was like she knew everything now. These timelines were a lot worse then his own. A lot of them were actually very dangerous or destroyed, this was too much for him.

Gabriel: This all can't be possible...

He just stayed silent for a moment, what else could he say? These worlds were all bad, he just knew it was. But... he had no other choice but to sit by and watch it happen. He couldn't do anything else now.

Gabriel saw variants with missing limbs, eyes. One didn't even have a head. Others had miraculouses he never even knew of. Some looked like serial killers and others were to disturbing to even say.

Gabriel: This... there's no way... [the timelines and variants  were so horrid. It was just too much for him to take in now.]

Ladymoth:  The  prime heroes will be over run and I  didn't even have to bring the WWZ variants.

[Gabriel  just stayed silent as he looked at the timelines. He didn't want to see any of those horrible timelines, he just knew they existed now. It was too much for him to take in all at once, he didn't even know what to think. He just sat there for a few moments before speaking once more.]

Gabriel (in a concerned voice): What's going to happen now?

Ladymoth cackled before leaving to  see the prime heroes to see what they thought of the Marinette's of infinite earths. She looked back at Gabriel.

Ladymoth:  yes these are only Marinette's, I didn't need to bring all the dark and twisted villains of the miraculousverse with me, yet.

Gabriel  just watched as Ladymoth left towards the other heroes. He still couldn't believe that any of this was even real.

Gabriel: There's just so many...