Wish marinettes attack

Lila came through the portal with the other villains. She looked all around. She was so intrigued, because she's never seen this location before.

Lila: What a strange new place!

She looked more around, as she knew this was the base, and that she would help these villains with this fight against Ladybug.

Lila noticed all of the equipment to help fight against Ladybug and Cat Noir now.

Lila: Oh! Is this all to help us fight them? Well, let's do this! What are we waiting for?? Let's go!

She was so excited now, she couldn't see anything other than her victory over Ladybug, now. She knew this would help her accomplish her life goal, and that's why she was so happy with this.

Wish Marinette approached with prime Lila, Kagami, Chloe, Sabrina, Felix and Zoe.

Wish Marinette:  Welcome,  we now have everyone to fight ladybug,  Catnoir and thier Allie's

Lila was now standing in front of Wish Marinette, and all those others. She had a look of pure joy and excitement on her face. She was so ready to take on Ladybug and Cat Noir now. She couldn't wait for this moment, because she just wanted to take them down.

At the base in the sewers are Ladymoth, Sabrina, Kagami, Zoe, Lila, Verspiria, Lady Paplion, wish Marinette and  finally Prime Lila, Kagami, Chloe, Sabrina, Felix and Zoe.

The team of villains was complete now. Now, the plan to destroy Ladybug was in place. Lila looked excited, she was ready to end Ladybug with the team now. They all look ready for action now, as they wait to see what happens next. There's no turning back now, it's time to stop Ladybug and Cat Noir.

Ladymoth looked to her team of miraculous villains as she told everyone to transform as the day of reckoning begins. Everyone nodded, as they all transformed. There were so ready for this now. The miraculous's gave them the power and strength they needed to destroy those heroes once and forall. Ladymoth got ready, as did the others.

Lila, Vesperia, Myrua, Ryuko, and Paplion, were all ready to end Ladybug and Cat Noir now. They were all going to work together. It's time to stop those heroes once and for all. They all knew this too, it was written all over their faces.

12  of them went above to the surface to cause mayhem and force ladybug to call all her allies to help. Ladymoth and Lila went to the agreste mansion to face halwkmoth to get his miraculous.

Everyone knew what they had to do now, they all went their own routes. Ladymoth and Lila knew they had to go take down Hawk Moth now. They knew just who to go, and that was what had to be done.

Ladymoth: It's him or our victory and we both know that we want victory, now! Let's go get him.

Lila said, her tone becoming sinister. She wanted this moment, and she was going to do what needed to get it. She went to meet Ladybug's archenemy now.

Lila and Ladymoth made their way to Hawk Moth. She looked at him in his suit with anger. She was ready to defeat him, and get his miraculous. Hawk Moth looked back at her, and spoke to her with a sinister tone.

Hawk Moth, now Monarch: You think your ready to take me, the great Hawk Moth. Well, that will end now.

Lila (not scared of his threats at all): : It doesn't matter who comes out of this alive or dead. You're not stopping us now.