Chapter 2: A Family, For Me?

Megatron had sent Soundwave to retrieve a human for 'tactical advantage' but it takes him up for a new experience.
WARNING ⚠ Contains graphic assault, self harm, bullying and attempted suicide.
Read with caution, and if you suffer with abuse or suicidal thoughts, do not hesitate to dm me. I am still walking the road to recovery with my mental heath. But I know I can help with yours.

Megatron POV

"These pets that the Autobot scrap have give them tactical advantage." I vented to Soundwave. "I suggest for our team, that we too acquire a pet."

"~We too acquire a pet~ give ~tactical advantage~" Soundwave statically replied.

"Go find me a human! And I trust you won't fail me!" I demand Soundwave.

"~Yes Lord Megatron~" Soundwave replied with an audio clip of Starscream's high pitched voice.

"Go now!" I barked.

I watched as Soundwave transformed and blasted out of the bridge.

(Y/N) POV

I was walking home from school with my earbuds in. Home to another beating after walking out of school with one. Nobody liked me, and I wasn't sure I even liked myself. I was mute, and apparently that made me an easy target for Vince, the school bully.

I was lost in though of what new methods of torture my father had come up with for me when I heard the sound of a low flying jet. I looked up and squinted against the harsh sunlight. With the glare of the sun blinding me I couldn't see what had picked me up. And with no voice box, I couldn't scream. But I didn't feel I wanted to, even if I could.

I felt something transform around me and soon I was high in the sky, riding in an unpiloted aircraft.

Soundwave's POV

The young femme human I had captured now resides in my alternate form's passenger seat. And by the look on her face she was scared, shocked and somehow calm.

I wanted to reassure her that she would be okay, so I popped a smiley face emoticon on my cockpit screen. The young femme smiled softly and replied with stratergized hand movements.

While I was flying back to the Nemesis, I looked up 'human communication hand signals' and the result came up with the fact that Lord Megatron's new human friend was mute, and this was how she communicated with people.

I sent a message to Megatron consisting of his charges predicament and a drive for him to download so he can communicate with her. The drive then sent to the whole main crew. SIC, CMO, Shockwave, Breakdown, 5t3v3 and t1m the two newly assigned personal guards of our new addition.

"~What is your~ Designation~ Little one~?" I asked the human.

:-(Y/N)-: She signed.

"~Interesting~ Designation Soundwave~ no harm you human~" I stated.

:-Where are you taking me Soundwave?-: (Y/N) signed curiously.

"~To your new family~ And friends~ Home~" I replied statically.

:-Okay-: She stated shortly.

Megatron's POV

A message popped up on my computer, a message from Soundwave.

"- Child (Y/N), 15yrs old, mute, femme. Friendly, brave. Download file into memory core, she can hear us speaking but cannot reply-" I reread Soundwave's message and started the memory core download that he advised.

Somehow I felt that something was wrong with the femme, not that she was mute. But maybe it was for an admirable reason... Or for a bad reason. I was soon to find out.