Chapter 3: Don't Worry, Sire Has You

Megatron meets Fowler outside your home and saves you from your father, Fowler tells Megatron that the only way to save you is to get Ratchet the Autobot medic to save you. And Megatron adopts you.
Warning ⚠ graphic abuse, self harm, mature language.

Megatron's POV

I met Agent Fowler, in my holoform, at young (Y/N)'s house and was surrounded by Medics, Police and government agents.

"Fowler." I greeted shortly.
"Megatron." He greeted me with the same tone.

I walked to the door and rapped with two sharp knocks. There was a spark-wrenching scream coming from my human friends very core. And I smashed the door down and sprinted into the house with Soundwave close behind, we pounced up the stairs and was met with the sight of (Y/N) on her knees with large cuts and bruises on her back. I saw a human version of an Energon whip in her sires hand and a large knife in the other.

I roared and lunged at her sire, successfully knocking him into the wall. Being a gladiator in the pits of Kaon has its perks but I wasn't worried about the abilities of this human mech. I punched him across the face and roared at him.

"NEVER LAY YOUR SERVOS ON MY SPARKING EVER AGAIN!"

He shivered under my gaze with a bleeding nose. My red eyes bore into his (e/c) one's. I punched the hopeless excuse of a mech across the jaw, rendering him unconscious.

I ran to Soundwave and (Y/N) crouching down.

"Don't worry, sire has you." I whispered, placing my servo on her shoulder.

(Y/N) collapses with a sickening thud and I roared at the Medics to do something.

Soundwave's POV

After I followed Lord Megatron up into (Y/N)'s room I sprinted at my new friend, I would usually never befriend someone so quickly let alone a young human.

Placing my servos on (Y/N)'s shoulders I gently shook her, I couldn't lose her. Her life fluids were seeping out of the deep lashes on her back and shoulders.

I picked her up and lay her on her stomach lifting her human covering. I sounded one of the human medical alarm recordings. Signalling I needed a medic.

Lord Megatron made his way over to us and placed his human servo on her shoulder.

"Don't worry, sire has you." he whispered comfortingly. "DO SOMETHING!" he roared at the Medics who had arrived in the room.

Agent Fowlers POV

These Cons are sure worried about this human girl, there must be something special about her for them to care so much.

I watched from the door of the young girl as the scene played out in front of me. Lord Buckethead was angry with the girl's father and Silent Con was worried about the girl herself. She was slipping into unconsciousness and I knew there was only one way to save her, a way the cons wouldn't like. Only the Autobot Medic could save her alongside nurse Darby.

I watched as the Medics loaded the young girl on a stretcher.

"Megatron, there is only one way we can save her. And the one bot who can save her is Ratchet." I said solemnly.

"Do whatever you have to to save her!" he roared with tears down his face.

I called the Autobot base, when the line was answered I wasted no time with formalities.

"Prime! The cons are friends with a human girl, and they are bawling their eyes out because she was being beaten by her father. I need you to open the groundbridge to Ratchet so we can save her!"

"I will do that, Fowler, and I'll bring Optimus with me." Came Ratchet's voice.

"Hurry!" I snapped.

"Everyone outside, our Cybertronian Medic will meet us with Prime so we can save the girl." I shouted.

I made my way out with the Cons and helped the Medics with lowering the stretcher.

I heard the sound of transforming and looked over to see Buckethead and Silent Con in their bot forms.

A groundbridge opened up half a kilometre from our location and the Autobot Medic and Prime walked out warily.

Megatron's POV

I saw a groundbridge open away from us and saw Prime and his lapdog walk out.
I walked forward and stood protectively in front of my soon to be adopted human sparkling.

"I'm not here to fight you Megatron, we're here to help your human friend survive." Prime spoke in his commanding voice.

I stood aside and nodded. "I wish to remain with her."

"She is your friend and I wish to not ruin that relationship, you can remain by her side." he agreed.

"~ Remain with her~ (Y/N) ~Femmiling, sibling, friend~" I heard Soundwave put in.

"No, I need you to lead the Decepticons while I'm gone." I commented disagreeing with his antics.

With a nod Soundwave transformed and blasted off, back towards the Nemesis.

I followed the Prime's lapdog through the groundbridge,
"And for the record, I only care about (Y/N) I don't care about hurting your bots or locating your base. (Y/N) is more important!"

I walked through behind the lapdog and watched as they did surgery on the young girl before stitching her wounds and allowing her to rest.

--------—----—-————--------------–--------------

Next part coming soon