What happens,next?

A/N

Tracee Ellis Ross as Maria (Natania's mom)

Skai Jackson as Sky Smith (Don & Ashley's daughter)

Comment.Vote.Share.

Omniscient's Pov

******Los Angeles, California, USA

******the next morning.

Don's mom, his brother, and his ex-girlfriend hopped on the earliest flight from Chicago to California. Don's mom hasn't slept for hours earlier finding out her beloved son is dead. The family was picked up from LAX and taken to their hotel to drop off their luggage before they headed to the morgue.

"I think you should stay in the car with my mom, while I go inside," Corey whispers to Ashley.

"Sure, I can stay with her," Ashley nodded.

Corey left the car and walked into the morgue."Hi, how can I help you?

"My name is Corey Smith and I'm here to see Don Smith's body," Corey tells the front desk lady.

"Okay,"

Corey was given a waiver to sign before he was given protective clovers to put on. One of the morgue workers took him into the fridge where Don's was pulled out of the fridge and shown to Corey.

Corey froze at the signing of his brother's dead and naked body. He had multiple stab wounds, and his throat was slit ear to ear like an animal.

Tears formed in his eyes as he never thought this would happen. "I'm sorry this happened to you, bro" Corey silently cried to himself.

Memories of Don flooded Corey's head. The times they fought, hang out, fuck bitches together, etc. Corey spent 10 minutes talking to his big brother's dead body. "Momma said she loves you and she misses you," Corey ended the conversation he was having with Don's dead body.

*****At Natania's parent's Calabasas home.

**''Welcome home, Natania!" Natania's family all gathered

*
*
''Welcome home, Natania!" Natania's family all gathered.

"Thank you," Natania was happy to see her family after the whole getting arrested thing.

Natania is back home from jail after getting out on a 20k bail. Which her father paid in cash.

Her family believes she killed Don in self-defense and they're happy he is no longer alive to continue torturing her. Natania's kids are still staying with Crystal. "Your dad and I are getting you the best lawyer's money can buy," Natania's mom assured her.

 "Your dad and I are getting you the best lawyer's money can buy," Natania's mom assured her