xviii. comfortable.

👩‍❤️‍💋‍👨💗💞💐🌸

chapter eighteen.

comfortable.

┌── •✧• ──┐

Cindy's POV

I woke up sweating and shaking because I had a nightmare.

It was really bad. Nightmares scare me. I had a dream about Millie, and it was horrifying. Especially when I'm already worrying about the situation already. I look at my phone and it's 5:45.

And Jaden is still on FaceTime. But usually I can see that he's gone to sleep, this time he's on his phone.

"Jaden?" I whisper and I see his smile light up. How cute, I start to lightly smile as I'm still shaken up from my nightmare.

"Hi baby. You okay?" He asks me, it's like he has mind reading powers. Although he usually asks me that. I smile a little more and shrug. "You look a bit pale. You aren't alright, tell me what the problem is?"

"Why are you up?" I question, I don't want to tell him how much this nightmare has scared me because it's embarrassing. He sighs.

"Put my alarm on too early by mistake and can't get back to sleep. What's the problem?"

"It's a bit silly." I admit. It is silly, but nightmares scare me so much. I dont know what it is about them but I hate them.

"Did you have a bad dream?" How did he know?

"How did you know?" I ask, his camera then turns on and he laughs, he sets his phone up how he usually sets it up like when he's going to bed, horizontal on his bed side table.

"I'm just too good." He says. "What was it about?" I go quiet for a minute. I feel like I'm pissing him off because I'm bringing Millie up all of the time.  "Hey, talk to me." He sits up, briefly rubs his eye and focuses back on me.

"Just a scary dream." I reply. "Anyway, I'm tired. I'm going back to bed."

"You sure you don't want to tell me about this dream? If it's bothering you than you can tell me."

"That's okay. It's not bothering me to much anymore because you know, just a dream." He nods.

"Okay. I'm going back to sleep now, but if you feel comfortable enough you can tell me." He stares deeply into the camera and I'm struggling to hold eye contact with him OVER FACETIME.

"Okay, goodnight."

└── •✧• ──┘

Alysha speaks